Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Super Werty goes URD!

Nick_c

Reaction score
Yep if I go urd I wanted to try to put one together like that. It's the super werty special. I want it.

Toon714

Reaction score
Congrats werty on the new boost!
Cant wait to see ur new videos. :top:

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
IMG_20130308_122203_zps9a519b75.jpg

IMG_0616-1_zpsbe7916e6.jpg

IMG_0618-1_zpsc4e33f6e.jpg
[/QUOTE]

that is just beautiful :adore:

Nick_c

Reaction score
I will now be accepting donations please pm for my pay pal account that will accept all donations....thank you.

scoutdeed69

Reaction score
welcome to the URD MK Series! I know you got to be injoying this extra power, that TRD was not giving you....Now is time for the Dyno reading's? Congrate's to you Werty!!!

Rob

SIK X

Reaction score
Looks really nice man! Now whats your new time.? I need to know my new target... lol. (giving that i hit the old target first.haha)

wolfpack_5150

Jangley
Reaction score
Where can I get one of those grilles werty has?

Im fairly sure that's a grillcraft MX series insert.

Grillcraft has a site.....u cut out the middle section of ur stock grill, and replace with the grillcraft insert if u want it to look like werty's.

U can also leave ur stock middle section in the grill and layer the grillcraft insert over it but it wont look as clean, nor give u as much room between grill/condensor/intercooler.

TLR

Reaction score
Congrats... Please no more teasing...... Also are all your launches in 4hi? I have no traction through first worried about running light to light drags in 4hi.... I get the feeling your new videos are going to make me want to jump ship....:adore:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I did my launches in 4hi. Then between shifts I would switch to 2Hi. Timing had to be just right, but it was possible.

Reaction score
I did my launches in 4hi. Then between shifts I would switch to 2Hi. Timing had to be just right, but it was possible.

Why flip back to 2wd? Lesson the drag from extra rotating parts? I just leave it in 4wd because I don't like the idea of the actuators working with full engine power. It seems like some splines would get damaged from doing this often.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Between shifts. Between shifts.

And yes I have tried it in both ways mentioned.

Gadget

Reaction score
I really doubt it would come out of 4x4 with an auto. You have to take the load off of the drive train before the slide clutch can uncouple. Would be best just to leave it in 4x4 until the end of the track.

G

Top Bottom