Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

supercharger leak....

skilledbum23

Reaction score
well its Tueday got off early figured i start cleaning the truck and all for x-fest. start checking everything over and i check my fluid resivour and its low, low as in i don't even want to run it, so i have a leak and i begin to tear everything apart, checking lines hoses etc... cant find any puddles or where i might have leaked it out found a leak on my 7th injector and tightened it down but thats it anyone else had a problem like this? i ordered more rotrex fluid and overnighted it so i should have it tomorrow afternoon, but any ideas guys?

Spyder327

Reaction score
You certainly have a leak somewhere i'd think. I ran my first blower for 14k miles and my fluid level was still perfect when i checked it.

There's a guy on customtacos "House_of_senate" who's had to replace his blower a few times. I think i remember him saying something about it leaking fluid at the blower itself or something. Maybe you can try PMing him on there.

skilledbum23

Reaction score
well thats the thing i took apart all the tubing and didnt see any fluid at all, but i have grease coming out of the sc from the bearings... i figure thats normal

skilledbum23

Reaction score
dang i have the same thing going on the bracket just had streaks from what i thought was grease and i can see grease from the bearing better call urd i already emailed em

Spyder327

Reaction score
dang i have the same thing going on the bracket just had streaks from what i thought was grease and i can see grease from the bearing better call urd i already emailed em

Yea i'd try to get a hold of them... your issue sounds that same as his did.

skilledbum23

Reaction score
yup already called thanks so much for the help, this is why i love this place, so much knowledge and great friends

Top Bottom