Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Supercharger or Bike?!?!?!?!?!?!

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
well i got a pretty tough decision, i want to get boosted on my truck but i also want to get back on a bike, their pretty much in the same price range since im looking for a gsxr 600 prablay a 06 or 07, i did crash my kawasaki back in july 2008, so i need some help, i wish i had enough to get both but i can only afford one,:bird:, help me:adore: :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

nine9six

Reaction score
BIKE!!

You know you want to. I trust you to do the right thing...

blastap

Reaction score
hmm, i guess it depends on what your intentions are with this said purchase. an s/c makes driving more fun but it is still driving. i could not do without my bikes,the s/c is alot of fun though

Gutz

Reaction score
i was talking about supercharging the truck

I think he meant, "Get the S/C, Bikes are Dangerous!"

In which case I would agree.....bikes are cool, but a small mistake and you go flyin' off you seat and could very well die. And it doesn't have to be your fault, some dumbass can clip you on the freeway cuz he didn't see you and now you're dead...:thumpdown:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I think he meant, "Get the S/C, Bikes are Dangerous!"

In which case I would agree.....bikes are cool, but a small mistake and you go flyin' off you seat and could very well die. And it doesn't have to be your fault, some dumbass can clip you on the freeway cuz he didn't see you and now you're dead...:thumpdown:

Thanks Gutz!!! thats exactly what i meant. lol

fuseaku

Reaction score
Get the bike... imagine how much money you could save in gas by riding a bike! The only bad thing about these trucks is the gas mileage. And who knows, with the money you'll be saving, you can save up for a supercharger and have both someday.

Oh yeah... and this is the money you could be saving...
moneybanner.png

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
yea thats the only part that sux, someone clipping you, i got so many ppl cutting me off when i had my other bike, if i lived closer i would be on it llike closer to school and work, i got a 30 min trip everyday so its highway for me everyday,

Tunedx

Reaction score
I would snag a s/c. Bikes are fun but too dangerous for me.

livinginsa

Reaction score
As much as I would love a supercharger on X, I think you will have more fun by having an x and a bike.

For me, I would buy the sc, and get the bike later. For you, I think you should get the bike and see if you might be able to get a sc, later.

As far as dying on a bike, I had my first bike when I was in 5th grade. I ride kind of wild. One time I hit a truck while passing it, and I flew over the truck on the expressway. He turned in front of me. The road tore through my gloves, jeans, and skin, road rash. Still, life ain't no fun if you ain't crazy. I might as well sit in my house all day and watch tv if I was too scared to take chances. You have one life, have fun. Get the bike.

On the bad side, you have to have additonal coverage (insurance) for the bike, repairs, license plate fees, inspection sticker fee, etc. With a sc, you don't have to buy any of that. I would still get the bike. You r going through what I am going through. I am thinking should I get a sc or a jetski.

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
hmmm, this is a tough decision, i do like tail thou, :laugh:, im leaning more on the bike side:rockon:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
Bike, you'll never get the same feeling out of the supercharger. Waste of money.

Get back up on those two wheels and enjoy it. Can't let the past stop ya ( unless of course it severly messed you up)

chadfo

Reaction score
If it were me, this post wouldn't exist. I'd already be shopping for the bike. I have fun in the X but it nevers compares to the fun I have riding a bike.

Weigh both sides and see what's best for you. Will you ride the bike enough to justify the cost or will it just be a toy to pull out every now and then? Is the extra money for insurance and other fees associated with the bike going to cause any issues in the future?

TRD-X

Reaction score
well i got a pretty tough decision, i want to get boosted on my truck but i also want to get back on a bike, their pretty much in the same price range since im looking for a gsxr 600 prablay a 06 or 07, i did crash my kawasaki back in july 2008, so i need some help, i wish i had enough to get both but i can only afford one,:bird:, help me:adore: :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:
Supercharger Cuz! You will have more fun with it and the sound Cuz.:biggrin:

Top Bottom