Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

suspension

ooooofa

Reaction score
anyone know any shops on oahu to buy and install suspension???

808_xrunner

Reaction score
dh is the best place they specailize in trucks and suvs of the sort not sure were they are located tho lol

they use to be in the pearl city indust. area but they moved somewhere in waipahu idust. area now

ooooofa

Reaction score
alright cool. they can bring the parts in and install?? hows the prices?

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
i go to MOBOTECH on banister street. for everything mechanical. lmk and i can work something in for you. they are really reasonable too. what do you plan on going with ss sos djm?

Last edited:

ooooofa

Reaction score
probably looking for a nice level look. not slammed but pretty low and level. any ideas??

DustyXRunner

Reaction score
with my sos kit i think it sits too high in the rear. and you really cant go to much lower because of the frame being in the way. i wish i would have spent the money on the djm originally. my .02 cents :top:

blastap

Reaction score
djm is not slammed really. it is low but not undriveable

Venomous_X

Reaction score
if i keep the truck, djm is in the future.... I went and looked at a few dubcab tacoma's but nothing that really struck my eye.....gotta be an 07-08.

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
if you wanna be low as possible go with DJM kit. If you just want a better stance than stock get some SS coils or SOS front and run them with some 2inch or 2.5inch streetaco blocks

Also DH built is located where they use to have the indoor paintball/airsoft arena in waipahu. DH built is good but pricey

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
I'm in no way trying to take away anything from DH Built. They are good at what they do and specialize in trucks/suvs. If you have the cash any reputable shop can do a great job.

If you chat with xr_skyline(Ryan) I'm sure he can hook you up with his friends at mobotech for a reasonable price.

Or you can take a weekend off, install it yourself with a bunch of friends and after BBQ and have a few drinks to celebrate:top:

Top Bottom