Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sway Bar GB Payment Information!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
Im willing to jump in on the GB but I have some questions. How much for just the front swaybar. Installing a rear swaybar will take me out of class in autocross racing. I have PMed about this before and got no responce. Can I jump in on the GB for a front swaybar, adjustable too would be nice?

What are the specs on the swaybars as apposed to the stock setup?

Im hoping someone is working on fully adjustable shocks all around, I really need them in the front.

Reaction score
Sorry, the fronts aren't sold separately...

It's a good idea to have the rear around if you're into motorsports cuz one day you may want to venture out to a track and you can have the sway bar there ready to swap :top:

Only the rear sway-bars will be adjustable...

Here's a link on comparing sway bars and measurements: Sway Bar Info

I'm hoping we can be the first to offer all around coilovers...

COWBELL

Reaction score
my remaining $1360 has been paid...this is for ADJ sways, track ready, and Qa1's...please update the list if needed

How fast is it looking to get them shipped? I am only really concerned since I have never gone in on a group buy and I don't know when I am leaving this address...maybe mid OCT, maybe mid Nov...

Bump for the vaild question :smile:

COWBELL

Reaction score
They're being made at the moment...

Or did you mean something else?

Any general estimated timeline? Sorry I was under the impression they came in. As I said I am just worried about if I will be here (current address) when it comes time to ship and need to plan. Thanks!

darthyota

Reaction score
Darthy

They're being made at the moment...

Or did you mean something else?
no just was looking for a status update thats all and a time line would be nice to cause winters coming up and i have to buy winter tires pretty quick here so im trying to figure out how tight moneys gunna be in the short term

COWBELL

Reaction score
Less bumps and more updates (even if nonsensical/same same) might equal more interest/commitment :eviltongue::laugh:

DREGGA

Reaction score
I just got my leafs the other day and just waitn on da other boxes to come in. ( I got the full kit, just FYI)

Reaction score
Sways Should get to us by early Oct. Then they'll be shipped out soon after :top:

You'll probably get everything else in your Sway Bar box to save on shipping material...

5000XD

Reaction score
Philip, I just completed payment in full for the sways. Please check out the special shipment instructions to Miami, Fl. Thanks.

Shanes56

Reaction score
I will go ahead and make sure all is OK on that, thank you for the information :top:

MXXN

Reaction score
Will you send us a bill (paypal) for the remainder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom