Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sways info

ntinhri

Reaction score
Well I just finished installing my sways today... I took a quick trip to a very curvy road.. Well let me tell you, I love these things!! However I had to adjust to them a little bit.

Im currently running QA-1 adjustable shocks, Sittin sic mono leaf and upgraded coils, and now the sittin sic sways..

On my first test, I dove into a corner way to hard and pushed into on coming traffic :biggrin:.. However It was a corner that said 15 mph and I was doing about 50-ish... :fail:.. Some of the things I learned was on throttle in corner truck was perfect. Off throttle in hard turn it was pushing, no throttle thru corners it was fine.. however just a FYI truck response very well to throttle thru the corner and exit corner WOT!!! this is a awesome upgrade!!!!! (I also heard RR's were faster than BSP so I'm converting mod's to RR's maybe I'll get faster LOL)

Here's some pictures and other info:
Here they are and the stock front..
truckmods002.jpg

SS Front 4"
truckmods005.jpg

Stock front 3 1/2"
truckmods004.jpg

Difference
truckmods003.jpg

Stock Front-22#'s
truckmods006.jpg

SS front-17.5#'s (dropped 4.5#'s from the front..)
truckmods007.jpg

Installed
truckmods009.jpg

Rear compared
truckmods010.jpg

SS Rear measures- 3 1/4"
truckmods011.jpg

Stock Rear- 3"
truckmods013.jpg

Difference
truckmods012.jpg

SS Rear 16.5#'s
truckmods014.jpg

Stock rear 14.5#'s (Gain 2 #'s over the rear.. Not all that bad)
truckmods015.jpg

Rear installed (URD trac bar wanted to say hello)
truckmods016.jpg

Last edited:

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
steve,

you need to invest in some new calipers:smile:

thats cm not inches :top:

Justin

Venomous_X

Reaction score
omg, those things are rusted out.....looks like your using tide with bleach though....those socks are WHITE!!!! truck on the other hand, looking good but man your ridin dirty under there....:laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n7ncJEFuSw

or was it white and nerdy???? :laugh:

Last edited:

ntinhri

Reaction score
Gadget enjoys my company thank you............... =-)

BUt I dont bother him much as the tundra doesnt have very many mods available.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Lol, I know he does Steve, everyone likes a sack massage.... but in all seriousness if I can't bust your balls who can? David said Xru was too quiet with everyone behaving.... who better to challenge that but us? :rofl:

ntinhri

Reaction score
ROFL....... I might get ban hammer if I got going.. you and Christ we'd all be GONE.. LMAO

x20Runner05

Reaction score
That is one hell of a write-up brother. Looking sexy down there.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Look at you coming in here to bump your old shit. Admit it, you miss the X.

ntinhri

Reaction score
Nope, I really like my TUndra.. But Ill start bumpping all my old threads...

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Solid Bars front and rear would have been better. The stock bars are both solid , and a solid bar flexs less. I can't imagine that the sittin' sic bars perform any better than stock . Sittin' Sic bars are hollow

joeblaze78

Reaction score
Wow i didnt know they where hollow that explains the weight loss.

ntinhri

Reaction score
Solid Bars front and rear would have been better. The stock bars are both solid , and a solid bar flexs less. I can't imagine that the sittin' sic bars perform any better than stock . Sittin' Sic bars are hollow

yea solid has more flex... so what your saying it your not sure how a straw is more ridged than a rubberband? Put a set on your truck you will notice the difference.... they work and yea they flex a lil bit too..:blurock:

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score

:laugh:throw a set on you'll notice the difference

Maybe i should replace the 4link bars on my sonoma with solid tubes so they wont flex when I unleash the small block on it:dontknow:

Top Bottom