Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SWB found on graigslist for $10,000

teamben158

Reaction score
Careful.

I'm pretty sure this same one showed up on CL here in Chicago, but got flagged off.

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Plus, shipping that thing from Zimbabwe where it's probably supposedly located will be expensive. :laugh:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
This seems legit cuz :crinklehair:

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
just email them and go take a look. then let us know the details. lol

CUZ:crinklehair:

Last edited:

Sykotic336

Reaction score
maybe he just doesnt know how much they really sell for? lol but to me sounds too good to be true

shaX 07

Reaction score
It probably has a million miles and/or has been in an accident and/or is a salvage title.

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
I think this is a scam. I e-mailed the person last night and still done have anything.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Look at the trees in the pictures......don't look like palm trees to me :hmmmm2:

rich017

Reaction score
PLENTY of things could be wrong with that posting. It says 10K, but to the left of the 0 key is the 9. He could of put the wrong price.

But it looks like a scam because the picture does not look like it was taken in Tampa because of the trees and the barn in the back ground. lol Also could have a salvage title and a fake vin number off of another vehicle.

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
it looks shady to me

CUZZzzzZZZzzzZzzz.........................................:canada:

TRD-X

Reaction score
It could have a salvage title. Wreck or flood the value down by $10,000 at min.:top:

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
i was just posting that link cuz that's the cheapest i've ever seen one.

and not all of florida is covered in palm trees dudes. get your facts straight :top::eviltongue:

fckwalm

Reaction score
One thing could show its not a FL car is the front license plate (well he blurred it out so guessing ts not a novelty).....in FL we dont use front plates

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
So I have been speaking with person and here is what I have so far. This is def some Scam. I wanted to buy a car for my Ex. and the same thing happened. The person told me to send the money and the car would be shipped as soon as the money was received.

Yeah right am I sending money to some one IDK. Well here are the back and forth e-mails.

(((((

ME

Where is this located i would like to come see it.

Thanks,

|
Maria Roland
Hello,

First of all let me introduce myself, so that you know to whom you are talking to. My name is Maria Roland.
My 2006 Toyota Tacoma X-Runner is still available, it's in good working condition. I am selling it because I've moved back to Spain after my divorce and importing it here is not an option because of the high taxes involved.This Car is excellent in every way, has no accidents reports,with no need for additional repairs, no scratches, 56,422 miles,clear title and the price is only $10,000.The interior looks great (NO SMOKING).

Let me know if you are still interested and I'll explain you more about the deal.

Thank you,
Maria Roland
Windows Live Hotmail gives you a free,exclusive gift. Click here to download.

ME

Yes i am def. Interested. Tell me where i can come see the car, i am also in the tampabay area. Thanks and have a great night.

Sent from my iPhone

Maria Roland
to me

show details 3:24 AM (4 hours ago)

It is located in Somersworth, NH at the shipping company (click on the link: Best Auto Shippers )
I had it listed on several cities because the shipping is free anywhere in the US.
Because I've moved here in Spain and I can't close the deal face to face, I will deal only trough eBay Motors Spain..
I need the following details from you so, I can open the case with eBay (Full Name, Full Shipping Address, Phone number), eBay will
send you the notification (invoice) shortly after that via email, with all the instructions to follow, and the invoice as well.
You will have to make the deposit in full to eBay Motors, once they will confirm it and the shipping will be started in the next 24 hours.
You will receive the vehicle in 3-4 days (including all the papers signed by me). You will have 14 days for inspection from the moment
the vehicle arrives before you confirm the deal and eBay will forward me the money or you can cancel the deal is the vehicle is not as
I have advertised it and eBay will give you a full refund.
In case of a refund, the vehicle will be returned free of charge. It is not a sight unseen deal. I can ship it knowing that you are a serious
buyer and you have enough time to test and inspect it. We are both covered.
Sorry for the long email I have tried to explain the entire process.

Thanks
Maria Roland)))))))

xrtaco06

Reaction score
yeah some one in tampa should check it out.

i found two down here in san jose dealers, off of capitol auto mall. a bsp at toyota dealr and a rr in the nissan dealer.

i don't know maybe since it's through ebay you might want to contact ebay first and find out about this.

Last edited:

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
na bro this sounds like straight up spam. I called ebay and they don't have any info on anything. Not the lady's name or an X-runner for that price anyways.

I am going to try to find out the last e-mail from someone similar.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
yeah some one in tampa should check it out.
If you read the post above yours, you would see that it's not in FL, it's in NH.

na bro this sounds like straight up spam. I called ebay and they don't have any info on anything. Not the lady's name or an X-runner for that price anyways.

I am going to try to find out the last e-mail from someone similar.
Put her on the spot, since she said it's in NH, tell her that you have a friend in NH (NHXRUNNER), and that your friend is going to check out the truck for you...then she what she writes back:biggrin:...she'll be ****ed!

It's a scam --- Google 'Maria Roland'-->

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...61930436&aq=2&oq=MARIA+ROLAND&aqi=g-s1g-sx1g1

Last edited:
Top Bottom