Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SWB in Hartsdale NY

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
Around 8 am by the train station, black stock rims, fiberglass bed cover and a bicycle rack on the trailer hitch.
Anyone here?

Last edited:

sirspiroc

Reaction score
I worked three months at 100 hartsdale ave, and i also have a yakima bike rack on a hitch. Im almost sure it was my x you spotted. My name is Gil and its a pleasure meeting an x enthuisiast.

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
yea I ve seen you a couple times, did you used to get food at that deli at the corner by rt 100 I think its called dairydel?

sirspiroc

Reaction score
Yes good food but expensive. You work in that area? I know we both are in the same line of work.

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
Yea I'm there all day everyday man, where do you live at?

sirspiroc

Reaction score
I see you are in a jersey group, do u guys meet up and kick it? What about that east fest event in september, are you guys going?

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
I dunno about the jersey no one had said anything guys but if you wanna go I'm down to meet up and roll together

sirspiroc

Reaction score
How long would you say the ride is? Not sure about virgina i wish it would be much closer. But we definetly could hook up and have a super small xru meet lol

Top Bottom