Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SWB in Madison, TN

Reaction score
I work at a Dick's Sporting Goods in Madison, TN almost right next door to where I bought my XR. Until today I have yet to see another XR of any color in my area. There was another SWB being shuffled around on a used lot (Wholesale Inc.) that is a little further down the street. I use to see it every day on my way to work but this past week I have noticed it's finally gone. Long story short, while I was at work today I came to the front of the store and out of the from door I could see the distinct bed of a SWB XR like mine in the parking lot. I didn't get a chance to talk to anyone or watch to see who got in it to find out who it belonged to. So is there anyone with a SWB in the North Nashville area besides me?

dbredleader

Reaction score
SWB in Madison TN

Any id marks on your truck so I'll know if it's your truck or the one your looking for? I pass through Madison often when visiting family in Old Hickory TN. If I see ya, I'll flash the foglights or something. 07 BSP

Reaction score
Unfortunately the exterior is stock, but I'm trying to change that. All I have that is noticable is window tint. But like I said: I have yet to see any other XR's except for that one.

Reaction score
Ok, so a little update on this thread. I originally reported seeing a SWB just like mine at work one day. Well, turn out there is another one in the town I live in now. It is not the same one but it is SWB. Only difference in mine and his (atm) is that his is lowered. I have only seen it a few times and haven't been able to inspect it for myself. I see it at the local Mexican restaurant all the time because the owner is a Mexican that worlks there. I know he didn't have it lowered himself because it still has drive-out tag from whatever dealer it came from. Anyways, I just hope he just keeps it tasteful and leaves out all that autozone/wal-mart vehicle bling that they are notorious for.

dbredleader

Reaction score
SWB Madison

I have little faith in the "owner's" intention of keeping it classy. It will have fender vents and a whale tail by the summer. I hope I'm wrong.:argh:

Reaction score
You and me both! I haven't been by there lately so I don't know if he has changed anything or not. I would be really disappointed if I saw any of that fake ass plastic chrome bling crap. Thought about slipping an XRU card under his wiper, but I'm not at least a frist gear member so I can't even get any of those yet :/

dbredleader

Reaction score
At least I have not seen another BSP in Dickson County yet (where I live) or any other XR for that matter. I still get a lot of stares and compliments, even though I live in a small town. There are however quite a few S10 Xtremes that I enjoy stalking, but they must have heard not to try.:laugh:

Reaction score
Yeah I used to want and Xtreme so bad when I was growing up. I had a '00 regular cab S10 that I wanted to convert to an Xtreme and put a blown 305 in it to race. Anyhow, I have only seen two X's in my town, the mexican, and a bsp that I have no idea it belongs to and haven't seen it but once.

Top Bottom