Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SWB parked on San Saba Dr, Carrollton, Tx

Iggy08

Reaction score
I live in the area and drove by San Saba on my way home during Thanksgiving and I saw a SpeedWay Blue parked on the street. I haven't seen another in the area near by, so I assume might have been from out of town or just a bit further than where I usually drive around.

burnboy

Reaction score
Man I'm in Plano and I see a blue and a red daily at toll road and Plano pkwy not far from you

Iggy08

Reaction score
The swb must be me. I usually pass by between 4 and 5 on my way to work. I take Hebron down to the Tollway, then get on Plano Prkwy till 75 (avoiding tolls lol) are you in an X yourself? I've only seen a Radiant Red like twice on my way.

Won't be seeing me anymore more, I'm moving to Denton in a couple weeks. Changed jobs

burnboy

Reaction score
Yeah I'm radiant red. I work at boardwalk Audi

Iggy08

Reaction score
That's awesome, I don't mind driving down plano Prkwy, always see a really nice Audi or Porsche pulling in or out of the dealerships. Something more exotic occasionally :)

burnboy

Reaction score
We are an auto group. They owners of Ferrari Maserati and Lamborghini dallas

Iggy08

Reaction score
Oh nice. When I see the Lamborghinis and Ferraris being driven down the street (I assume for a wash or something) I always wonder if the employee driving it ever just floors it for some quick little fun lol

Top Bottom