Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

swb touch up paint pen

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
You're better off going to the dealer and buying the little paint pen from them. You'll pay less and won't have to pay for shipping. It has a brush in it, as well as a pen tip.

TreTuna

Reaction score
Still, that pen is kinda nice having paint and clearcoat in one...

USAFX

Reaction score
you can always try it on a small hidden area and see the results... I'm actually interested and will probably get it and try it out.

duck_fat21

Reaction score
so did anyone pick this up? if it works i wouldnt mind picking one up for myself

X-Pablo

Reaction score
I tried a pen on the rear fender flare chips, I got pen from dealer, didn't work to good to well, too noticeable.

duck_fat21

Reaction score
really? i would think the dealer one would be good? i wonder how this ebay one is, cuz i get choke lil scratches ><

chadfo

Reaction score
Using a touch up paint pen still requires work to make it look normal. It's not just apply and done, no more chip. I saw a video clip about it long ago. First you clean out the chip to make sure the paint can adhere. Then apply the touch up paint in layers until it is higher than the existing paint. After it is completely dry, wet sand it with 1000 or finer sandpaper to level the paint. Use rubbing compound if necessary to get it perfect, then wax.

Top Bottom