Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sweet and damn sexy!!

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Nice bro! Glad to see you finally got them. How is the distribution now?

Get ready for some dusting!

overdriven

Reaction score
Picture016.jpg

Uh you put your rotors on the wrong side, the slots don't match. Otherwise lookin good and makin me jealous:rock:

joman

Reaction score
OH MY THAT LOOKS UGLY...JUST PUT IT ON MY X...so you don't have to drive around with that!!! :laugh:

just joking bro, that looks great! hows the stopping power on that?

Uh you put your rotors on the wrong side, the slots don't match. Otherwise lookin good and makin me jealous:rock:

yeah i just noticed that too..will that affect anything?

Last edited by a moderator:

xtremeterry

Reaction score
hey joman...thats looks sweet and am sure it works even sexier..... as for the rotors being backward, it should really be facing foward like the front.the reason for that is so the slots flow into the air to cool the rotor, with it backwards, it just defeats the purpose. wont be much of a problem in normal driving, but in having to do regular and hard braking... you rotore get hot and you lose friction, thus less braking power. anyway, the right thing is always the right think,,, i think you should switch them... then again... just my own thoughts ...

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
WHY DO YOU ALL DO THIS TO ME!!! STOP GETTING NICE THINGS!!! You are seriously going to turn me into a crook! Next time you see me is going to be on the channel 7 news cause i will have held up a performance shop to get all these parts. Life of crime here i come!

eXuser01

Reaction score
looks good bj how was the install?? wheels are greatt i need you do mine hahah

carolinyens

Reaction score
I like that BBK it looks really sweet. And I like what youve done with the center caps. The trd logo really looks good with the trd brakes.:top:

Xample

Reaction score
as far as the rear...dont you all read sigs?? ive had the sos since 05. :laugh: the slots are going the proper way both kits want them to go.. my brake distibution is insane!!!
steven those are nice pics "im good with the camera"

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Is that the SOS kit in the rear bro? Are you going to get the upgraded one since you have the BBK?

:laugh:

Xample

Reaction score
boy if you didnt have a rr id slap ya :laugh:
im going to go to the beach this summer and take your claim to fame away from you

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
boy if you didnt have a rr id slap ya :laugh:
im going to go to the beach this summer and take your claim to fame away from you

Many have tried, none have succeeded, remember this young grasshopper, an old brush knows the corners best :wink:.

jmony55

Reaction score
very sexy indeed. the center cap and brakes really look good together. :top:

Top Bottom