Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

T-Rex Billet Grill

dermaestro

Reaction score
I installed my T-rex yesterday. After getting the main and lower grill in, I decided to leave the scoop insert out. Looks better to me without it.

Thoughts?

Untitled-14.jpg

drewXrunner

Reaction score
NICE

Man that is sexy, How hard is the installation process.?

dermaestro

Reaction score
Installation is a breeze once you get the grill off the truck. I would recommend using a Sawzall to cut out the stocker. All I had was a dremel. It took longer and made a huge mess.

Instructions said to remove the lower grill as well, but I was able to mount it over the top of the stocker.

Spyder327

Reaction score
It looks good man, i like it without the insert for the hood scoop also.

CursedRacing

Reaction score
That looks sick! I think I found my grill! You truck needs a bath... oh and have you thought about taking off that peace of plastic right below your center grill? From what I've heard there is free paint under there...

Cursed

dermaestro

Reaction score
Removing the plastic is on the to-do list. Need the rubber for it underneath. Truck got a bath yesterday (finally).

07XR808

Reaction score
I love the TREX grills...can't wait to get mine in the mail soon!

DOGO X

Reaction score
Thanks 07XR808! I tought about it but I have a chrome rims! Still thinking about it tho!

If someone photoshop would be great! :biggrin:

07XR808

Reaction score
Thanks 07XR808! I tought about it but I have a chrome rims! Still thinking about it tho!

If someone photoshop would be great! :biggrin:

Would love to see how that looks you should post that up in the Photochop section...yeah, i know what you mean about your rims though! Haha get red rims! hehe j/k man your chrome ones are nice

07XR808

Reaction score
Just unpackaged mine as we speak.. off to the powdercoater it goes :rock:

Hey Jon, ha ha ha :eviltongue:

j/k

lucky...mine is going to take longer cuz TREX is going to powdercoat it for me..

Top Bottom