Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Taco from north dakota

NODRULN

Reaction score
hey guys my name is AJ and im fron Fargo,ND im new to this forum and just purchased my first taco!! lil background of me, i started out building civics (my first love) and have two civics im never gonna sell, both fully modded with fully shaved and wire tucked engine bays, one is all motor the other has 474 to the wheels. then i got into trucks built my first mini truck last year and have it layin frame and custom candy paint, now im in love with my 08 XR i bought from a buddy a few hours away from me who was the original owner and only has 22k miles. i have many plans for her. but im starting on a great foundation to work from. few mod include TRD s/c TRD short shifter, access cover, 5% windows all around, DJM 3/4 drop, rear is also bagged, k&n polished intake, clarion dual din dvd player, backup camera, neo chrome shift knob. im sure im missing things. hope you like the pics and i cant wait to get to the owners of these sick trucks! oh and yes this is my dd/ winter truck. studded snow tires rock!

Bulhas

Reaction score
lets see some pictures of the rides!!! sounds like a set of clean rides

NODRULN

Reaction score
yeah i had pics ready but need to reach 10 post before i can.. ill get pics posted asap

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I am sure that you have plenty of knowledge to bring to the table, after reading what you have done. :top:

I too, would really like to see some pictures. Turbo/Nos/ or combo on the high HP Civic?

*Side note, adjust your SIG so that it only reads as 2 lines of text instead of 4. And lovin' the picture by the way. :D

scoutdeed69

Reaction score
welcome to the site....you need more boost for your X! Good pick of the X by the way!

Rob

NODRULN

Reaction score
thanks ill change that up.. as for the civic i have a 1.8 gsr swap with the bottom end heavily built but not sleeved. 76 trim precision turbo hitting 22psi. open downpipe(for the police:laugh:) and a huge list of boring to read parts that make it go fast lol. ill get pics up here when i get off work.

welcome to the site....you need more boost for your X! Good pick of the X by the way!

Rob
i would love to add a bit more. just need to find out what i should do to help out the hp. winters here in ND suck and having this toy makes it hard not to break loose, spring time im gonna get the Banks monster exhaust i think.

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Holy Sh!T mate! I bet your passengers' seat has a bunch of holes pinched in it. :laugh:

NODRULN

Reaction score
Holy Sh!T mate! I bet your passengers' seat has a bunch of holes pinched in it. :laugh:
your correct lol, even better is having no back seats and stuffing 2 of your buddies in the back with only a harness bar to hold onto and one in pass seat, taking them on the highway and meeting a vette right when u get off the on ramp and the guy in the vette smiles at his 20 something gf and gets on the gas then i stay in 3rd gear and get into 4th and stomp the gas and pass the vette around 140mph while all of my friends are screaming like lil girls in a justin beiber concert :laugh:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Haha. I can only imagine. .

NODRULN

Reaction score
here are a few pics i have on my work computer. ill get more when i get home
C360_2012-12-29-17-31-27_zps4a6b262a.jpg
IMAG0900_zps8de9bfad.jpg

IMAG1017_zps361c9062.jpg

C360_2012-08-30-22-44-18_zpsb1453c44.jpg

Murderface

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Need more boost? Time for some URD goodies. How bout a UCON, 2.7" pulley, 7th injector and 668cc primaries to start? Now if u could find an X-1 engine tuner u could run E85, the UCON doesn't have this option as of yet

NODRULN

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Need more boost? Time for some URD goodies. How bout a UCON, 2.7" pulley, 7th injector and 668cc primaries to start? Now if u could find an X-1 engine tuner u could run E85, the UCON doesn't have this option as of yet
yes i do.. i just didnt know what i needed for more boost and be safe. im still confused on the whole 7th injector. and im sure it will need to be tuned for the new pulley.

NODRULN

Reaction score
IMG_20110711_203233.jpg

IMG_20110327_224108.jpg

IMAG0188.jpg

my lil turbo civic

my 00 civic siR from canada. pulled motor and started welding and cutting a month after i got the car.
IMAG0193.jpg

IMAG0228.jpg

385154_10152127782955063_1779866822_n.jpg

IMAG0880.jpg

246453_10152111184855063_240865065_n.jpg

582389_10151805968295063_804904556_n.jpg

lil bit of music for the s10.
ill do all of my painting in my garage. helps that i work at a paint store i can mix up all the cool colors

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
yes i do.. i just didnt know what i needed for more boost and be safe. im still confused on the whole 7th injector. and im sure it will need to be tuned for the new pulley.

The TRD blowers I/C is small and with added boost it doesn't cool down the boost too well. Add in an engine controller(perferribly UCON cause the only man that sells it is a vendor on here with the utmost respect from us all as well as almost 24/7 support), this will shoot in fuel from the rail right into the blower right after the TB to reduce knock(only works during WOT). Once u go to a 2.7" pulley or more it is highly recommended.

A URD fuel pump upgrade should be the first thing u do as the only filter for our truck is in the tank and has been known to starve the engine of fuel as low as 30,000 miles. It's also comes with an external fuel filter for easy changin

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
The TRD blowers I/C is small and with added boost it doesn't cool down the boost too well. Add in an engine controller(perferribly UCON cause the only man that sells it is a vendor on here with the utmost respect from us all as well as almost 24/7 support), this will shoot in fuel from the rail right into the blower right after the TB to reduce knock(only works during WOT). Once u go to a 2.7" pulley or more it is highly recommended.

A URD fuel pump upgrade should be the first thing u do as the only filter for our truck is in the tank and has been known to starve the engine of fuel as low as 30,000 miles. It's also comes with an external fuel filter for easy changin

definitely get the fuel pump upgrade. with the stock 3" pulley on my blower i can already feel the fuel pump not keeping up. cuts in and out at WOT

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
your correct lol, even better is having no back seats and stuffing 2 of your buddies in the back with only a harness bar to hold onto and one in pass seat, taking them on the highway and meeting a vette right when u get off the on ramp and the guy in the vette smiles at his 20 something gf and gets on the gas then i stay in 3rd gear and get into 4th and stomp the gas and pass the vette around 140mph while all of my friends are screaming like lil girls in a justin beiber concert :laugh:

Passed a Vette at 140mph...with 3 passengers...on a freeway pull... Hmm. interesting... I see several things wrong with this statement. :rofl::laugh:

Welcome to the underground, try and keep fishing stories to a minimum. :crinklehair:

P.S stock rev limit fuel cut in 4th, your doing~120mph. Fuel cut (top speed) in (5th gear) is 124mph. You need a UCON ems or APR X-1 to bypass it, or preform the not so recommended VSS kill switch. :top:

NODRULN

Reaction score
Passed a Vette at 140mph...with 3 passengers...on a freeway pull... Hmm. interesting... I see several things wrong with this statement. :rofl::laugh:

Welcome to the underground, try and keep fishing stories to a minimum. :crinklehair:

P.S stock rev limit fuel cut in 4th, your doing~120mph. Fuel cut (top speed) in (5th gear) is 124mph. You need a UCON ems or APR X-1 to bypass it, or preform the not so recommended VSS kill switch. :top:
Sorry you must have read it wrong this highway pull with the vette was with my boosted civic not the taco. Lol

Top Bottom