Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tacoma flex-a-lite electric fan

dwayne53

Reaction score
im really thinkin about gettin an electric fan and i was wondering if anybody had installed the flex-a-lite specifically for the tacomas or had anymore info on them.....there website still doesnt have a price nor does it say what the mystery tube on the side of it is lol....any info would be awesome:top:

Shanes56

Reaction score
I got two in stock and ready to ship, I run one and I appreciate the lag it removes

Let me know if you are interested I Will PM you information

dwayne53

Reaction score
is that tube thing on the side the radiator overflow???? and is it an entire kit with all the thermostat stuff i need.....i really have no idea what all i really need for the entire mod

Shanes56

Reaction score
This is every thing you need in the kit and yes that that is the reservoir on the side. you even get a few extra lengths of wire and connectors incase you reall futz things up

dwayne53

Reaction score
i like the sound of that cause im not the best at the wiring game lol.....the only thing stoppin me is ive got a couple other mods on my plate right now...new headlights(minor fail from attempting to paint them and now the left fogs real bad lol)..but first is a double din headunit so i dont have to use my dadgum fm transmitter for my zune anymore........whats the price for one of these bad boys

kwigs

Reaction score
i instaled mine aout a month ago and the differences are suttle you get beter throtle response and a little beter gas milage. (have to look to notice it i notices it on the high way) also it flows 3300 cfm rather than the stock which i asume is ay less i also notices that t keeps my engine temps lower again nopt a huge amount but it does.

I got two in stock and ready to ship, I run one and I appreciate the lag it removes

Let me know if you are interested I Will PM you information

hey shane i was just wondering if you were able to order the brackets for mounting this mine came with some universal brackets and it doesn't lok as clean i trie to see if i could find a part # from flex a lite but had no luck.

what are ''all'' the benefits from this mod/

you can also wire it to work with the A/C so that it turns on when the A/C is on which makes the A/c a little cooler it is a little loud when it turns on though .

Last edited:
Top Bottom