Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tail Gate Spoiler HEAD COUNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys i need a head count who's actually in on this. Reason being because my friend is going to take some time of his work to do the spoiler. But he wants to know how many to see if its worth it or not, very understandable. In addition this will determine the price as of now him and I were talking numbers and its going to be in the vicinity from 140-160. its going to be the same as the picture.

i will give this about 2 weeks or so, the more the better !:top:

you guys are not actually committing on a purchase i just need a Headcount if your interested if all this goes through...and to see if its worth my friends time off work for this

etc....

Attachments

• spoiler.jpg
    spoiler.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 373
  • spoiler1.jpg
    spoiler1.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 386
Last edited:

xrgilly

Reaction score
i like the idea just we need to see what the final product its going to look like before we sign on
its like taking a shot in the dark im very interested but i also wanna know exactly what idd be getting

u can say its goin to look like in the picture but untill we see it its hard to say ya or no

is ur friends asking for down payments before he starts?

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
I would be in on this but I would like to see an actual one first. And maybe a couple of test fits just to make sure everything is lined up and fits properly. Would this price include shipping to US places? The tailgate spoilers on ebay are around 205$ + shipping.

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
i like the idea just we need to see what the final product its going to look like before we sign on
its like taking a shot in the dark im very interested but i also wanna know exactly what idd be getting

u can say its goin to look like in the picture but untill we see it its hard to say ya or no

is ur friends asking for down payments before he starts?

you guys are not actually comitting, but its just to see whos really up for it. because he is going to take time off his work for this....i need the count so i can tell him " hey this amount of people are interested "

and no down payments im good friends with him ill work somethin out.

I would be in on this but I would like to see an actual one first. And maybe a couple of test fits just to make sure everything is lined up and fits properly. Would this price include shipping to US places? The tailgate spoilers on ebay are around 205$ + shipping.

its really just for interest in them.

can you guys number it off please

etc.........

thread updated :top:

Last edited:

Raiden06BSP

Reaction score
0. Rat Rod
1. Pillsbry10
2. Sproulesxrunner
3. Taco054
4. Raiden06BSP

dramad1

Reaction score
Looks like wisenthefools got left out but yeah you can paste me up there. Thx anyone.

Raiden06BSP

Reaction score
0. Rat Rod
1. Pillsbry10
2. Sproulesxrunner
3. wisenthefools
4. Taco054
5. Raiden06BSP
6. dramad1

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
0. Rat Rod
1. Pillsbry10
2. Sproulesxrunner
3. wisenthefools
4. Taco054
5. Raiden06BSP
6. dramad1
7. Clifford

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Hey Chuy, mine has the cracks like yours. If you can have your guy reinforce his to be stronger I would be interested! :top:

0. Rat Rod
1. Pillsbry10
2. Sproulesxrunner
3. wisenthefools
4. Taco054
5. Raiden06BSP
6. dramad1
7. Clifford
8. BSP06XRU

just516in

Reaction score
0. Rat Rod