Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tail light Tintin/ painting service

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
just did gary's one today. pic doesnt do justice at all.. its not as dark and the pearl is AMAZING!
mail

pm sent...

pm sent...
youve got PM!:biggrin:

Last edited:

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
you got any tinted tails for sale man? looking to possibly grab some by this weekend

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
no, sorry man, none right now. as soon as i can find some, i'll pick um up and it'll be headed your way:top:

alright lmk, thanks for keeping eyes open for me. was considering just tinting mines, but I rather have the led tails.

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
damn that's nice, about how much would that cost?

yeah lmk if you grab any led tails tinted:top:

the whole set up costed around $250ish. panels blacked out costed $100 and the cupholder/ac surround/ double din surround/ tweeters and gauge surround was about $150 ish. can do it for you lmk man!

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
the whole set up costed around $250ish. panels blacked out costed $100 and the cupholder/ac surround/ double din surround/ tweeters and gauge surround was about $150 ish. can do it for you lmk man!

haha, aight. just gotta decide then. do I want tinted tails or that... hmm.:dontknow:

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
i blacked out my interior first since i see it every time i drive. interior is for me while the tinted tail lights are for others.. thats how i saw it as. kinda like when people choose to go with out side cosmetics vs sound system kinda thing.. sorry, idk if my anaologies make any sense

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
i blacked out my interior first since i see it every time i drive. interior is for me while the tinted tail lights are for others.. thats how i saw it as. kinda like when people choose to go with out side cosmetics vs sound system kinda thing.. sorry, idk if my anaologies make any sense

haha, it does sorta. interior benefits you while the outside is more for outside people's views

Top Bottom