Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tb spacer

willieshotg3

Reaction score
just wondering who makes a tb spacer for the x and where to buy it

Twisted Creations

Reaction score
don't waste your money, it does absolutely nothing, dyno proven...but it does have a nice whistle:thumpdown:

wshsbears

Reaction score
i enjoy the whistle it puts out. its even better if u port and polish ur throttle body

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
i like the whistle to ... but for some reason i think i put it in the wrong way ... i gotta take it apart today and see ... hahaha

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
They're kinda dumb IMO, you'll be getting people asking you if it's turbo'd or supercharged and then you have to feel shame in telling them, "Oh no, it's just a throttle body spacer." Then just watch them laugh at you.

XRLover25

Reaction score
I have a tbs from Motorvator, got it from autoanything.com. I will never buy anything from them again!! I had a very bad experience with a CAI. It's loud as hell with both, I haven't tried just one, but they aren't that expensive, only $100. Why not? I will throw it down just to check it out. I get about 22 MPG's or so highway and about 17 city, so you decide. I don't drive like a G-ma either.

Top Bottom