Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TCAI, Jardine Catback. MUST GO!!!

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I might be able to be persuaded into those arm rests........:hmmmm2:

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
they are absolutely lovely.... like i said though i am offering them to jwall as a package deal with the tcai but if he declines then they are yours for 65 shipped.

sound good?

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
If you are interested put em I the box with Jwall's intake and I will give ya $40. I will see him at our meet....

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
they are absolutely lovely.... like i said though i am offering them to jwall as a package deal with the tcai but if he declines then they are yours for 65 shipped.

sound good?

Just give me a heads up if jwall falls through.....I'm not 100% on them. They're not the exact material color combo I was originally planning on.....:dontknow:

Jwall

Reaction score
I am just waiting to hear back from HottacoX and I will let you know, and the thread know so they can be sold to next in line. Thanks

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
If you are interested put em I the box with Jwall's intake and I will give ya $40. I will see him at our meet....

40 is entirely too low dude. they are 65 by themselves but i was working on a deal with jwall if i could ship them with the intake i was going to knock off 15 bucks because i wouldnt have to pay for shipping twice. also nhxrunner was interested in them as well and i told him that if jwall didnt want them then he was next in line. i have to be fair because fairness is what ive gotten in the past from members of this forum.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah no worries bud can't knock ya for being fair. But you won't know if you don't ask, I will pass for nhxrunner :smile:

Jwall

Reaction score
6-10 business day ship... cant wait :stupido2: :biggrin:

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
ahh yes forgot to update.

TCAI= sold and shipped
armrests= sold and shipped

Top Bottom