Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Team CANADA @ X-Fest 2010

SSSXR

Reaction score
leo ill meet u in the same spots as last time at 12

cool but ill probably head out there before 12. I'm hoping we can all leave at 12 so ill try and get to the spot 10:30 -11pm so we can have a little meet with Tego and tunedx before hand.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
have you guys looked at the convoy list? do you think its reasonable, if we wanna do a mini meet we should probably be IN Hamilton for 10pm latest cause tego and tuned prolly have to work in the am....

xrgilly

Reaction score
so those 2 are not goin right?
i dont know if im into to the mini meet once i hit the road i just want get goin

the the sooner we get rolling the better

Jwall

Reaction score
I am good for the meet at 10:00 leave by 11:00. Too bad we arnt at the bridge for midnight. If we want to make it for the Convoy anyway.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Should just have the mini meet in Burlington near my place. It's not far from Hamilton for those guys and I have to be picked up anyways so we could kill two birds with one stone and only get off the highway once. Just a suggestion since I'm not driving an really have no say in what we do lol.

SSSXR

Reaction score
alright well lets put it this way then.

everyone get to the meet spot before 12

I (with bill) will show up to the meet spot at 10pm

you have a 2 hour window to show up. if you want to just meet up and go, come later. if you want a couple photos before hand, come earlier.

as soon as everyone is there and we're ready, well take-off.

the NE convoy is leaving an hour later now, so even if for some reason we can't leave until 12:30am or somin i think the timing will still be close.

p.s. my truck will be stopping at the duty free at the border crossing. lol i suggest yours does too. :canada:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
alright well lets put it this way then.

everyone get to the meet spot before 12

I (with bill) will show up to the meet spot at 10pm

you have a 2 hour window to show up. if you want to just meet up and go, come later. if you want a couple photos before hand, come earlier.

as soon as everyone is there and we're ready, well take-off.

the NE convoy is leaving an hour later now, so even if for some reason we can't leave until 12:30am or somin i think the timing will still be close.

p.s. my truck will be stopping at the duty free at the border crossing. lol i suggest yours does too. :canada:

Giggity!!!!!

Tunedx

Reaction score
have you guys looked at the convoy list? do you think its reasonable, if we wanna do a mini meet we should probably be IN Hamilton for 10pm latest cause tego and tuned prolly have to work in the am....

Good call! I'm down with meeting up if it's @ 10ish maybe earlier.:top:

xrgilly

Reaction score
i might just leave early after rush hour get down there early in the am to get some sleep before fridays stuff see how im feeling

SSSXR

Reaction score
i might just leave early after rush hour get down there early in the am to get some sleep before fridays stuff see how im feeling

don't even say that. you know you want to roll with the rest of us....

who are you going to "jaw" with on the walkies?

its a loooong drive lolol.

if people want to leave earlier im down. we just have to find out from hottacoX. he works till 10:30 usually so he will have to let us know how early he can leave.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I will be working til 8:30 latest I am currently trying to swing a deal to get out at 2:30 though I will know tomorrow... I am all down for going super early but we will be sleeping in our trucks down there... What time is check in for the hotel 3pm??

xrgilly

Reaction score
well im not happy at the moment truck started to make an odd metal rubbing sound and i think its from the trans not sure

took it to the dealer tonight they will look in the am to see whats goin on
should be fixed by xfest deppending on the problem

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
well im not happy at the moment truck started to make an odd metal rubbing sound and i think its from the trans not sure

took it to the dealer tonight they will look in the am to see whats goin on
should be fixed by xfest deppending on the problem

Looks like both of us will be getting our trucks worked on. They are investigating my truck too. I am not telling them its the throw out bearing in my truck. Letting them figure it out.

And good luck hopefully it will be fixed soon

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
^^^^ damn swb's!! Lol. That sucks to hear hopefully it's all fixed for xfest!! And Canadian girl? U still under warranty? Don't let them put another pos throw out bearing in your truck. If that's what it is you should get the tsk and oversized bearing and be done with it. My throw out has been changed once and still chirps once in a while so it's still not fixed :(. When my new motor eventually goes in ( once I get it) I'll be doing clutch flywheel and tsk and hopefully be done with all the noise!!

Jwall

Reaction score
Oh dear, damn problems...... i hope you get it fixed before XFE

So where is the meeting spot, when we leaving, whats the final answer howie!

meet at 9-10 leave at 10-11? is that the plan

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Oh dear, damn problems...... i hope you get it fixed before XFE

So where is the meeting spot, when we leaving, whats the final answer howie!

meet at 9-10 leave at 10-11? is that the plan

I do know it's meet around 10 or 11 and leave asap. Still unsure on the location. I'm sure it will be Burlington/ Hamilton along the beach somewhere as that will be the easiest for all. I have a parking lot we can use near my house if we want but the view isn't that great. Lol. Doesn't matter to me though I just wanna get going!!! Lol :)

Jwall

Reaction score
Well lets go now! lol :laugh: jk .... only a few more days till Slywhittys bday!

Top Bottom