Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Texas Heatwave

bcutshall

Reaction score
We're staying with family, but the closest area with a few nice hotels (it's kind of a ghetto area though) is 290E and I35. There are some REALLY nice places in the downtown area, if you want to make it a get away weekend. There are a few different ways to get to Heatwave from all over town, depends on how you're feeling I guess.

X-factor

Reaction score
My brother and i and some friends are seriously thinking about going and maybe even showing... (finders crossed)

bcutshall

Reaction score
if you end up showing, let me know. i think i might enter the SQ audio comp

mighty maus

Reaction score
hey i live up here in killeen about 40 mins. from austin... let me know where you want to meet.i have a few guys up here at ft hood with some x's and i see if we'll role down together...

morcheez

Reaction score
well i will be in san antonio monday so i might try to make one day of the show ...anyone from the san antonio area goin out?

trd_sport

Reaction score
So, what's the final list the guys attending? Be cool if we all had a time and place to have a meet

bcutshall

Reaction score
i will be there early saturday morning and leave in the afternoon. i won't be able to attend the sunday activities though

morcheez

Reaction score
i am still wanting to go ...but at the moment i am jobless so its kind of depressing ...anyone got a job for me :frown:

Grumpy

Reaction score
So, what's the final list the guys attending? Be cool if we all had a time and place to have a meet

Heading up on Saturday morning, doing a few thing around the city. Attending the show on Sunday. Meet would be cool, take a few group pics and what not.

morcheez

Reaction score
i am pretty sure i will be there on sunday....probably about 75 percent sure hah

07speedwayblue

Reaction score
290E and I35 is near ITT Tech in Austin. People don't know how to drive in Austin. That's one thing i've learned. Everyone thinks they have the right of way, and Austin only has 900,000 people in it.

I never understood why people in Austin drive so atrociously.

I can't make the one going on now, but the next thing, i'll try to be at, since it's not going to be far away.

80 miles = 45 minutes, so that's awesome, as far as distance.

morcheez

Reaction score
I might be living in TX by then if so i am down.

well this thread was actually for 07 but yeah im down for 08 for sure....we need to get a bunch of people in the show...last year there was a big group of scions ...if we could get a line of tacos it would be sweet

Top Bottom