Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Texas - Official Chatter

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
so what is going on 2day? i cant mow the lawn its raining! ugh and i cant wash my truck!

tCTaco

Reaction score
Im glad it s raining. Ive been to lazy to water my grass and now its all crispy!

Clokwrk

Reaction score
Alright guys, I know you've all seen the Las Vegas Keeping in Touch thread that was made a while back. Here is one for TX, its a good way for people to keep in touch and discuss meets all in one area. :top:

TRAITOR!!!!!!!! :motz::thumpdown::eviltongue:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I'll be in SA tomorrow - Fri for work. Have dinner plans with some coworkers - what time are you going? I should take the pimp a$$ Avalon rental and run it :biggrin:

I'll be there between 8:00 and 8:30 sometime and will be running for a while. I'm rolling out there with this freshly created Austin car/truck club deal. We are meeting at the Target in San Marcos at 7:30

TRAITOR!!!!!!!! :motz::thumpdown::eviltongue:
At least now somebody else has the chance to be the fastest and best looking XR out there now. :biggrin: :laugh:

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
Whoever can, should come to the meet on Sunday in Ft. Worth at noon. PM me for directions :top:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
So anybody down for coming out tonight?? it would be awesome to meet the other locals. :top:

morcheez

Reaction score
So anybody down for coming out tonight?? it would be awesome to meet the other locals. :top:

sorry man not this time ...too much crap going through my head right now as u know for the other thread...maybe i can set up hooters this weekend ..i will let u know :top:...have fun and be safe sir

XrunnIT

Reaction score
We got you covered Mike. :top:

Any news on what the event will consist of?

KETCHUP

Reaction score
TX fokes.....reminder of the El Paso mini meet on Labor Day Weekend. Need info, PM me.

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
Who is doing what for 4th of July? My fiance is work from Thursday till Sunday... I need something to do!

Top Bottom