Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TEXFEST 2010 Location.

Where will it be for 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
With the way this is going, maybe a better name would be SomewhereFest2011.

u obviously have no idea how much work goes in to plannin these events. TEXFEST 2010 will be off the hook. Just give my peps time to get the details in order. TEXFEST 2009 was kick arss and I know they are trying to make it even better......

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Is it time? Haha I'm ready do this thang! Oh wait it still to dam hot down there! I am ready though last yr was a blast can't wait for this yr!

Amarillo X

Reaction score
Bumpity...getting about time to put in vacation time. Any update?

gunner76137

Reaction score
Yes a date sure would be nice,my work is waiting for me to put in my vacation time.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
It'll be in October.

Still working out some details. Patience guys.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Well I guess at least my vacation starts over october 1st! Hell I can put in for it like a week b4 but still nice to plan ahead!

We going try plan on staying at the same place? Or different part of town?

MisterSkaTuba

Reaction score
Good thing my vacation kicks in on sept 1...

I so can't wait for this. I didn't even know about XRU last year. All I need is a month or two in advance.

Keep on truckin Nate! Take as long as you need to set this up. I know everyone will wait for a kick ass event.
And holler at me if you need any help or anything!

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score
Like waiting for X-Mas

As summer rolls on, Any firm dates yet? Oct or Nov? :crinklehair:
October 2, Texas vs OU game in town :rock:
Totally appreciates the time & efforts it takes :adore::adore::adore: to plan and host Texfest 2010
I mean 50 or more X's, that's massive :biggrin:
Currently, working weekend nights @ TMC, therefore need to put in PTO requests in August for October.

Thanks,

big_dirte

Reaction score
^^ I would also like to get a date firmed up. I should be all moved into the new house by then. Hopefully there are some dunes in the area....I would like to bring the new toy out!

8811e810.jpg

Dirte

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
^^ I would also like to get a date firmed up. I should be all moved into the new house by then. Hopefully there are some dunes in the area....I would like to bring the new toy out!

8811e810.jpg

Dirte

Nice, hard to tell but those look like some pretty lightweight paddle tires though.. For lighter use in sand or just really wore out? Lol :laugh::hmmmm2: then again I always rode with my knobby in sand, more challenging that way :biggrin:

big_dirte

Reaction score
Nice legs bro ^^:biggrin:

Thanks....I try to keep them as white as possible.

Nice, hard to tell but those look like some pretty lightweight paddle tires though.. For lighter use in sand or just really wore out? Lol :laugh::hmmmm2: then again I always rode with my knobby in sand, more challenging that way :biggrin:

The car only weighs about 900 pounds and most of that is motor. I they have some chunks out of them but they get that bad boy movin in the sand. I had her pretty close to pegged up a few of the dunes out at Dumont. Scary fast!!!

Dirte

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
October 14-17 DFW

New thread will be up soon.

Mods close thread. Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom