Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TEXFEST 2010 Location.

Where will it be for 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
damn, can't we finally decide on a location heffers so we can gets some plans going..... geeeezzz! :laugh:

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
i understand it take tremendous amounts of time and effort to plan these events but i also understand that the way this thread is currently opperating is making members think houston is the winner atm and i appreciate texfest where ever it is but i cant go unless its in houston but thats not my point. my point is the thread is misleading , and if the location is already picjked why not close the thread and start one with the confirmed location.

trd_sport

Reaction score
TEXFEST 2010 WILL BE IN DFW!!!!!!!!!!!
We have an idea of the exact date and the schedule of events is pretty much set. We have to confirm a few things. We are looking at OCT. for the official date. We will update this info with an official signup thread very soon, so stay tuned!

If you have issues with the location, please consider rooming with 1 or more people it will cut cost for your participation in the event.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
well personally I wanted houston for the different scenery as well as its closer to home but if i can make the trip im going.... Don't bitch out because it's gas you dont have, or money you dont have, or dad won't let you go man.... I dont even have a ****ing job and im trying to make the trip! Just do it....

i understand it take tremendous amounts of time and effort to plan these events but i also understand that the way this thread is currently opperating is making members think houston is the winner atm and i appreciate texfest where ever it is but i cant go unless its in houston but thats not my point. my point is the thread is misleading , and if the location is already picjked why not close the thread and start one with the confirmed location.
he said several posts ago that the location was confirmed....and if you look the poll was set to close a few days ago last i remembered but looking at it now, it says its closing tomorrow.... (i thought it was the 6th before)....come on now....!:crinklehair:

Last edited:

Super Werty

Reaction score
TEXFEST 2010 WILL BE IN DFW!!!!!!!!!!!
We have an idea of the exact date and the schedule of events is pretty much set. We have to confirm a few things. We are looking at OCT. for the official date. We will update this info with an official signup thread very soon, so stay tuned!

If you have issues with the location, please consider rooming with 1 or more people it will cut cost for your participation in the event.

October you say? I will be there in late october 22-24 for this....

that would be a great place to go during the meet hint hint:top:

http://www.texasmile.net/

trd_sport

Reaction score
^ But Houston won the vote??? :laugh:
the poll was to be used to help gauge where TEXFEST will be. It doesnt mean that winning by 1 vote will be the only thing that decides the location. For instance...I myself voted Houston, but am willing to go to DFW as well. Therefore, if you look at it that way, the vote is tied lol.
We understand some people may be upset that Houston didnt win, but the same amount of people would be upset if DFW didnt win.

October you say? I will be there in late october 22-24 for this....

that would be a great place to go during the meet hint hint:top:

http://www.texasmile.net/
interesting you point out those dates lol........................................

SpaceMonkey

Reaction score
I was just poking fun Matt. I can make either location too. Thanks for all your help in setting it all up. :top:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
DFW, that's cool. Would have went to H-town too. Lookin forward to it. Damn, TEXFEST and then AZ fest the next month. KETCHUP's gonna be doin some traveling. Will be nice to be competin in the F/I class when we go to the track..... My stunt driver will be on stand by as well heffers!! :biggrin:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
I'm ready get a date and start talkin all the midwest into it this yr instead just 2 of us! Like I said if was houston would have tried to make it but dfw I will make it! Just have to not be stupid with money leading up to it! And with my girl going this time it going to cost more!

Amarillo X

Reaction score
Thanks for the update there pardner!:top:

I'm ready get a date and start talkin all the midwest into it this yr instead just 2 of us! Like I said if was houston would have tried to make it but dfw I will make it! Just have to not be stupid with money leading up to it! And with my girl going this time it going to cost more!
She can room with me if it's gonna be a big problem Jon...:biggrin:

Last edited:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Haha watch it russell! Haha! She can stay with u only if donny bunks with me! We can share a twin bed! Haha

XrunnIT

Reaction score
interesting you point out those dates lol........................................

Ugh.. if the dates are end of Oct, then I'm no good to go. I will be in LV/Cali Oct 20-25th.

Grumpy

Reaction score
Ugh.. if the dates are end of Oct, then I'm no good to go. I will be in LV/Cali Oct 20-25th.

^^ Meh . . . you won't show anyways.:eviltongue:
I'm sure you'll have time to come up with more excuses as the date get closer.

trd_sport

Reaction score
We still working on the official date guys so stay tuned!
A new thread will be created soon with all the info. Weve got some similiar and some better things added for this years event, you dont want to be mia for this! You thought 09 was fun lol.

Did I mention XRU will be sponsoring TEXFEST this year?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STAY TUNED..............

livinginsa

Reaction score
With the way this is going, maybe a better name would be SomewhereFest2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom