Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TEXFEST 2010 Location.

Where will it be for 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackXtacy

Reaction score
imma gonna go HTown

Htwon, would prefer SA, but thait looks like a losing battl.e

How mnay peeps show up to these?

Amarillo X

Reaction score
Fine, have another Houston meet....maybe we can schedule something for OKC or something:thumpdown:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Fine, have another Houston meet....maybe we can schedule something for OKC or something:thumpdown:
it isn't over til its over sir.....the votes are close... We already talked earlier a little about this bruddah! Im down for either DFW or Htown....I don't think I will go to austin nor SA... :bird:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
us 2 Dorko. Down for either one......
that is a hell of a drive for o' sasssprilla!

Grumpy

Reaction score
I'm surprise by the result so far. Thought DFW woulda take the poll by landslide...base on last year turn out. I vote DFW to keep KS, OK, and AK in the game.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I'm surprise by the result so far. Thought DFW woulda take the poll by landslide...base on last year turn out. I vote DFW to keep KS, OK, and AK in the game.
I dont think Alaskan's are going to be making the meet Poonin :crinklehair:

Grumpy

Reaction score
I'm holding out just in case Clinton the itune homo shows up lol. I meant Arkansas.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
suprised at the results too. neck n neck!

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
yeah I think its going to be good. I like DFW, but changing it up would be good. Last year was great can't wait until this year.

Bsw

Reaction score
Looks like I just tied it up, DFW FTW!!!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
^^^ur such a whore sassy! :biggrin:

Tied up peps......what now....???

Amarillo X

Reaction score
Ok we meet in DFW and gather in a circle...last man standing picks the location...in other words make ur reservations for DFW. Bwahahaha

Reaction score
lets bring it back 2 da dfw. im sure if we get w/ d h-town guys and see what good cruise, and entertainment spots we could find.

mrs.blastap

Reaction score
DFW FTW! That's my vote :smile: If it's in DFW I can help plan a lot of the events, and I'm an excellent planner & organizer boys!

jmoore120

Reaction score
Ok we meet in DFW and gather in a circle...last man standing picks the location...in other words make ur reservations for DFW. Bwahahaha

We told you last year that a circle jerk is not one of the texfest activities. Nice try though.

Reaction score
I agree with Coupe. Houston have a larger member base but Cryer Compound in DFW is tough to beat . . . plus they have clovers! :rockon:

As for activities, was there anything that last year attendee didn't like? That way we can cut it from the program and make room for other things.
Anything motorsport-related activities is good for me. Drift, drag, autoX, go kart....

yeah ur rite on activities, ill see what i can find around da dfw. Will talk with da rest of d dfw guys on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom