Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TexFest 2011 . . .

PiNkY

Reaction score
Yeah. I don't mind one bit. Just have to setup a weekend. The next few are packed, so at the earliest it will have to be in May.

that's cool with me - i'll make sure to plan ahead and ask like atleast 3 weeks in advance

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
shizza i was hoping russ would post frst lol
now i must find a mod to do :top:

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
Well fellas, long awaited... Ill be back in H-town for another exciting weekend of fun... Maybe not in an X, but maybe in something a lil older... :) some of yall know about it and heard me talking about it.. Best thing of all, its already boosetd hahha.. Oh count me inn lol

DGXR

Reaction score
What kind of control arms? Do they already have the brushing installed or no?

Upper and lower stock control arms. They used to be on Micpun's XR. Mine are beaten and bent from various off roading and pothole slamming from my old job. Alignments don't do any good so my tires wear on the inside.

Not sure, I'll have to check cause they've been in a box for awhile. Micpun or Grumpy might be able to tell you until I can take a look.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Well I can't miss this one can I :laugh:

Let's play the I wonder what car he will show up in game. :biggrin:

You had better make it fool! That and your new Fiesta. :eviltongue:

butters607

Reaction score
i will definetley be there no questions asked i didnt make it last year cause i was broke but whatever this one is mandatory for me

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Lol, I didn't make it last year, because I was working. I won't miss this one. :top: Only mods I have to do.....have a damn good time with my girl and everyone.

Upper and lower stock control arms. They used to be on Micpun's XR. Mine are beaten and bent from various off roading and pothole slamming from my old job. Alignments don't do any good so my tires wear on the inside.

Not sure, I'll have to check cause they've been in a box for awhile. Micpun or Grumpy might be able to tell you until I can take a look.

Find out, that way if you need to have new bushings pressed in, you can get that done way ahead of time.

Last edited:

Grumpy

Reaction score
Well I can't miss this one can I :laugh:

Let's play the I wonder what car he will show up in game. :biggrin:

If you show up in a donk . . . we are no longer friend, just sayin'. :laugh:

Oh by the way....the core schedule is set!!!!!!
There has never been a meet of this caliber. There will be something for everyone and there will be the galleria within close proximity of the hotel for the women or metrosexuals. We are also going to ask that those who can, please book a hotel room. I live in Houston and will still be getting a room. Crashing at someones place obviously is a good idea and if thats the only way you can make it then by all means do it, but wed like to have the large part of the group staying at the same place. It will help us coordinate everything and keep everyone together from place to place.

Above all else have fun. In order for the mod day to work as it did for TEXFEST09 we need everyone to list their mods in the OFFICIAL thread when that shows up. If there is a concern about a mod needing to get done we will then pm you about it. Obviously dont show up at 4pm and expect everyone to be enthusiastic and pitch in, because at 4pm weve got other plans lol. The mod day will have a cut off time and no new mods will be started after a certain time to ensure everyone is ready to go to the next planned event.

We are planning this event right now and so you know its going to be good. We want to get the word out to as many people as possible. This is an XRU event for the past 3years and it always will be.....but if ya see another tacoma or 1gr for that matter let them know whats up....the more the merrier and if it converts them to xru that will be a good thing.

we have alot more info soon and there will be a couple things weve never done before for TEXFEST.

Thanks DFW for hosting the event....... twice lol..........hopefully we can get some of you guys down to Houston for this.

only 1 canadian is allowed....first come first served......

StayTuned for more info.......:rockon:
Oh Yeah . . . its on like Donkey Kong!:top:

Also is there an event card that i can print? Shall i make one? Many toyota enthuzies here
There will be printed flyers for the Lone Star Drift series that will coincide with our TexFest '11 event. You can pass those out if you like.
PM me your mailing address and I'll make sure you get 'em.

Find out, that way if you need to have new bushings pressed in, you can get that done way ahead of time.

Mark, its a stock oem uppers & lowers. Already have bushing & ball joints on there, should be a straight forward swap.

Dont wanna read it all! Whats the date?
:top:.............................. get the list going!
Ask and you shall received :biggrin:- - > http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?p=736513#post736513

Grumpy

Reaction score
FJ forum and T4R.org have been notified!

Awesome & thank you for taking initiative.
Please post link to those thread so we can keep track of the head counts and update ours accordingly.

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
Don't forget about me!!! lol I wish i still had my X.... i wana mod mine... lol

Top Bottom