Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TEXFEST 2012!!! location poll

Insane fun vote

• San Antonio

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Houston

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • DFW

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Austin

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Elcrapo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

trd_sport

Reaction score
this year at the track id like to set up an actual competition between everyone who wants to run. We can setup a bracket type event that would let eveyone race eachother regardless if they are fi or na

Iggy08

Reaction score
It would have been nice in D-Town (where I live), but hopefully I can get some time off and maybe head down there this year.

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score
yes that would be pretty cool to see in person. The plant is in san antonio, thats about 2hrs from Houston.

The Missions of San Antonio are about 15 mins from the Plant.
San Antonio Raceway is about 30mins outside from San Antonio.
Every fri, sat night there are car meets around SA.
The plant tour would have to be a Friday thing bc there are no tours on Saturday unless there is a Production Saturday Call

What times do the tours start and how long do they last?

If the event is held in Houston, could we cruise to the plant in the morning do the tour and cruise back?

G

I like tha Friday tour idea :worshiptoyota:, check out tha 2013's in production :biggrin:
Can I bring my kids to tha tour ? (teenagers)
Then hit tha track there and hangout - shorter trip for EP crew :blurock:
or roll back to tha track in Houston Friday night.

this year at the track id like to set up an actual competition between everyone who wants to run. We can setup a bracket type event that would let eveyone race eachother regardless if they are fi or na

That'll be sweet :vroam:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Houston !
This yr ill be able to race at the track! :top:
You were able last year. :laugh:

I agree. Hopefully mine will be finished, and running strong. Then it will be all about the drag slicks. :blurock:

Last edited:

Toon714

Reaction score
You were able last year. :laugh:

Lol very true.
I feel thumb for not trying out the reflash with the turbo back than.
I coulda had fun with u guys at the track!

this yr will be a whole different story.
tooned, trutrac lsd, and slicks and im ready for the track. :top:

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
if yall let me know the dates i can gat us a cake ad or cupcakes

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
Well, i heard, there might even be a special showing of someone..... "Mclovin"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need the suggested dates so i can try and get a few weeks off for that time! Even though i do not have an XR anymore, for the moment.... it will still be awsome to attend again. And if i can get Brandon BSW to come along and get some of that good shine he brought the first time, it would be awsome! lol

Moneyblind

Reaction score
Houston isnt too far from me, even though I am in florida, So its a good site seeing that houston is #1 :)

Toon714

Reaction score
Houston isnt too far from me, even though I am in florida, So its a good site seeing that houston is #1 :)

No sir it isnt.
U should come to texfest!
We had sdxrunner come to texfest 11 and he drove from california.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
if yall let me know the dates i can gat us a cake ad or cupcakes

Those are good cupcakes too!

Well, i heard, there might even be a special showing of someone..... "Mclovin"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need the suggested dates so i can try and get a few weeks off for that time! Even though i do not have an XR anymore, for the moment.... it will still be awsome to attend again. And if i can get Brandon BSW to come along and get some of that good shine he brought the first time, it would be awsome! lol

Bring it dude. Missed you and your antics at the last one. It would be great if there were more LA crew to come and join. Even though some member might have changed their rides, it is still good to hang out with the whole crew. Mike even made the last one.

Dude. If you made it, I know for a fact that there would be some people oogling over your push start setup. Plus it would be great to meet some new faces. :top:

I still get that excited feeling, when i remember how cool it was to help sdxrunner get his truck boosted and get some ride alongs at the drift event. :adore: That was some TexFest epic-ness for me to be a part of.

Double mod day did wear me out though....lol. phew i was tired.

Last edited:

Moneyblind

Reaction score
Dude. If you made it, I know for a fact that there would be some people oogling over your push start setup. Plus it would be great to meet some new faces. :top:

Haha, Its nothing to oogle over yet, although I did get a chance to show it off to Braves today. All about timing on texfest ;) Already planning on hitting scrapin the coast; Depending on the time and me getting leave approved, I see no reason not to make it (Other than money...roflmao)

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
I wanna come I wanna come!!! I say houston....but lets not make it september 21-23 weekend...I'll be in Austin that weekend!!!

I still have all my stuff from the first year...and I have gotten a shirt, even though i didn't go, every year. Last year I was at WekFest Ft. Worth when ya'll did it. so hopefully I'll be able to make it out

Last edited:

trd_sport

Reaction score
Ok executive decision time.....Poll closed although you can still vote I dont anticipate any of the other cities catching Houston in votes at this point, so.........TEXFEST 2012 will be in Houston this year!!!!!!

Now to plan the dates, there are a few in mind so we will see which ones work best.
Please stay tuned for the official TEXFEST thread that will detail all the events and activities for this year:top:

Aj Khaos

Reaction score
wish i lived close enough to make it out to one of these.

Moneyblind

Reaction score
Damn AJ, if you feel like making it; I am in destin and will caravan with you ;) lol but you are way down there.

Toon714

Reaction score
Lol which is farther? florida or california to houston?

bangbang

Reaction score
Well this blows. First big x event in tx when I'm here and of course ill deploy to Afghan hahaha. I leave in June. Well ill hopefully be here for the one next yr

Top Bottom