Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TexFest 2013

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Any news if there will be a TexFest this year? Waiting on X Fest east to find a location and date

trd_sport

Reaction score
yes, its in san antonio, but no idea on date yet

Gators Taco

Reaction score
I was in San Antonio in July on my way to Corpus Christi. I would love to go back with out having to drive a tractor trailer. I went to Vegas last year instead of the Tex-Fest, my lost. Get a date set up for ???

Xrunner Drifter

Reaction score
As soon as you guys figure this out, let me know so i can try to get a tour at the plant.

trd_sport

Reaction score
^i will send you a pm sometime in the next week regarding this.:top:

Gators Taco

Reaction score
That would be nice to see the production line for the Tacoma. I spent 14 years working in the Cambridge plant. From putting up the building to installing production line to relocation for new cars(Corolla, Matrix and Camry) I even work on the install of lines for the Lexus, the only one in North America.

Xrunner Drifter

Reaction score
The LAST Xrunner will be built by next week.
2014 Tacoma's start on the first.

SIK X

Reaction score
I would really like to actually do some racing in our trucks... I think it would be really fun to set it up something like this...

Friday night.... san Antonio drag strip
Saturday.... Tour the Toyota factory
Sunday morning.... Do some autocross racing

So we can do some drag racing and autocross.. SCCA does auto cross on Sundays, usually the last sunday of the month, (or the first, not sure) So we just have to put the event on the right weekend to do autocross.

trd_sport

Reaction score
^ yes! weve been trying to organize an autox event for texfest, this may be the year!!!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I would really like to actually do some racing in our trucks... I think it would be really fun to set it up something like this...

Friday night.... san Antonio drag strip
Saturday.... Tour the Toyota factory
Sunday morning.... Do some autocross racing

So we can do some drag racing and autocross.. SCCA does auto cross on Sundays, usually the last sunday of the month, (or the first, not sure) So we just have to put the event on the right weekend to do autocross.

I second this
:driver:

triumphx

Reaction score
I may be able to make it, as long as a dodge cummins is allowed on the premises :laugh:

STONER-X

Reaction score
I may be able to make it, as long as a dodge cummins is allowed on the premises :laugh:

tug of war contest!!!

or

you can be the DD broken truck hauler :laugh:

we dont judge :blurock:

krisxrunner

Reaction score
Maybe if you guys made it in Houston somewhere I could go but I can't drive all the way to San Antonio I live in Louisiana ill drive 6 hours but man anything after that is crucial. And have to schedule it while I'm off the boat or hope I'm off the boat.

Top Bottom