Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TexFest X-R shift balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coupe

Reaction score
I am going to make a small run of Shift Balls to take to TexFest. I am only making ten (10). These are going to be a little different than previous shift knobs.

1. I am making them in a 2 1/8" diameter. The TRD shift ball is 2 1/4". So this will fit in you hand a little better.

2. They will be weighted. They will be between 9 ~ 10 oz when finished. This make the shifter a little quieter and helps making the shifts a little smoother.

I am only making five (5) red and five (5) in blue.

These will look like these.
shift7031.jpg

shift7038.jpg

shift7041.jpg

shift6045.jpg

Price will be $75

If you want to reserve one, put your name on the list. You can prepay me or you can pay me at Texfest.

0. Coupe - Red

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
That looks like the one I won from u last yr! If its same, they look very good in the truck, and was never the type that liked shift balls but I luv this one!

Coupe

Reaction score
how much for the guy holding the camera?:laugh:

You can't afford me........

Besides, I am high maintenance.:laugh:

0. coupe
1. Rat rod will buy before hand red
2. Nupeprime-Red

Last edited:

Emanon

Reaction score
Nice Coupe. If ya ever make one like those sans the XR I'll have to buy it. Whoever gets one I know will be very happy!

Roxspin72

Reaction score
Dang...

Any chance you will be making more after TexFest? I would love to get one of thoose, but with it saying TRD instead of X-R obviously...

If so I will probably purchase one of your clear CAI lids for my AFE Intake also.

Let me know Coupe.

Thanks.

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
Hey coupe,

I bought one of your shift knobs about 2 yrs ago (somthing like that) any way I LOVE IT, but i lost the nut that goes on the shifter to stop the shift knob and keep it from turning i was wondering what size it is or if i could purchase it from you? THANKS BRO :top:

also these are top quatlity and very nice for anyone with short shifter, makes shifts much smother and very quite (B&M people know what im talking about)

Coupe

Reaction score
Hey coupe,

I bought one of your shift knobs about 2 yrs ago (somthing like that) any way I LOVE IT, but i lost the nut that goes on the shifter to stop the shift knob and keep it from turning i was wondering what size it is or if i could purchase it from you? THANKS BRO :top:

also these are top quatlity and very nice for anyone with short shifter, makes shifts much smother and very quite (B&M people know what im talking about)

Shoot me a pm with your address and I will send you one.

Any chance you will be making more after TexFest? I would love to get one of thoose, but with it saying TRD instead of X-R obviously...

If so I will probably purchase one of your clear CAI lids for my AFE Intake also.

Let me know Coupe.

Thanks.

I will do a group buy after Tex Fest, for people that want something different.

I can not do TRD on shift knobs. It's a long story.

Last edited:

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score

by something different what do you mean?

Coupe

Reaction score
by something different what do you mean?

You tell me. Most anything is possible, just money.

You have to take into consideration that if you want something that is a "one off", that you may have to absorb the programming time. For example, to get the X-R programmed, I probably spent about $250 doing it. Make 50 shift balls, $250/50 = $5 So not too bad.

Make one shift ball, $250/1=$250.

The idea, is to pick something that most people want or close to it.

For the non X-Runner group, possibilites might be

Tacoma
4 x 4
Blown

The S-R guys at CT contacted me awhile back and I made a short run of weighted S-R shift balls. I really liked the weighted knobs, so I followed through on the APR knobs made for the T56 swap.

So, with all of that said, what do you have in mind?

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
hmm ill draw something up the masses should like ill work on this

Jwall

Reaction score
Those are sexy buddy! damn if there was a black with silver writing i will buy one ;)
Just pm me if thats do-able sometime

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
pm that bro :adore: if the x-r was swapped for the xru logo i would be all over it

Roxspin72

Reaction score

Cool, no prob on the TRD. The shift points in Blue will be sweet enough. As much as I respect the X-R, I would hate to perpetrate the name with my 4x4, LOL...

Looking forward to the group buy.

Edit: should have read the entire thread... Yeah I will wait for the rest of us non X-R Mod junkies to chime in. Makes more sense to get a bulk order, Im not balling enough to order a one of a kind...

Laters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom