Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thanks ALAXRUNNER for idea

2006nightrider

Reaction score
After seeing alaxrunners gray Camry SE with the 20" Verde Kaos wheels, I thought they looked so good that I decided to go ahead and do a silver Camry SE that I have here...I think it came out great:rockon:

We already have someone on a test drive in it; and its only been on our lot for about 1 hour now!

IMG_0136-1.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
i love the look of those camry's! looks sweet with wheels.

Spyder327

Reaction score
That thing looks good, the new camry's are very nice:top:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Looks good

So, since you used his idea. Does he gut a cut of the sale?? :dontknow::top:

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
aw man...that is nice...the design kinda looks like the old gsr mesh rims :top:

morcheez

Reaction score
yeah those wheels are sex ...looking good on the accord to :biggrin:
P7290420.jpg

and just out of curiosity ...how much are u charging the poor sap that is buying that car for the wheels?

Last edited:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
my wife wants one of those bad. thats her color too...........

alaxrunner

Reaction score
looks good bro, those wheels just fit the looks of the car to me i wish my wife would have kept hers but she didnt want any wheels if i didnt have any wheels so we also needed to do some catching up but keep us informed on the sale and glad too be of assistance sir:top:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
yeah those wheels are sex ...looking good on the accord to :biggrin:
P7290420.jpg

and just out of curiosity ...how much are u charging the poor sap that is buying that car for the wheels?

You car looks badazz:rock:...the wheels do make everything better!

We have a $3,495.00 markup for the wheels/tires and tint...My cost was $1,700:biggrin:...

MSRP plus the markup, the car retails for $29,674; which isnt bad for a nice looking Camry

alaxrunner

Reaction score
are you running the same size tires we were the 245-35-20? If so did you see how close the tire is to the strut plate in the rear:biggrin:?you might could slide a few pieces of paper between it but fills up the fender wheel for the most part.

05runner

Reaction score
Nice looking indeed. If i could talk my wife into i would have her trade in her acura and get a cam and keep the car fam all toyota. LOL..:top:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
are you running the same size tires we were the 245-35-20? If so did you see how close the tire is to the strut plate in the rear:biggrin:?you might could slide a few pieces of paper between it but fills up the fender wheel for the most part.

These are what I put on - Nitto NT555 245/35 ZR20...and yes, it is a very close, but as you said...it does fill up the wheel well nicely

morcheez

Reaction score
You car looks badazz:rock:...the wheels do make everything better!

We have a $3,495.00 markup for the wheels/tires and tint...My cost was $1,700:biggrin:...

MSRP plus the markup, the car retails for $29,674; which isnt bad for a nice looking Camry

exactly why i just buy my wheels myself :laugh:...does this also mean they dont get the stock wheels...when in actuality they are paying for them?

2006nightrider

Reaction score
exactly why i just buy my wheels myself :laugh:...does this also mean they dont get the stock wheels...when in actuality they are paying for them?

If the customers want the stock wheels, they can have them...because yes, they did actually pay for them.

But if they dont ask about them or for them, then we will keep them for at least 30 days to be on the safe side...after that 30 day mark, we usually put them on a used Camry and credit that car some money

How do you think I got my stockers that I'm riding on now? I sold my original stock set the first week I bought my truck, then I got another set which I sold to a guy on CT, and now I'm on this set. I put aftermarket wheels on our X-Runners; customers never asked for stock wheels:biggrin:.......

Venomous_X

Reaction score
hmm got any pics of the other types of wheels you put on your x's? and thats good to know about the stockers -haha-

2006nightrider

Reaction score

Venomous_X

Reaction score
not bad, I really liked the wheels for the first bsp the best. :top: I am still deciding on my own set of wheels, I just cant justify if I still want the KMCS, or if i want to go TSW...I cant finance the wheels I really want as they are discontinued :thumpdown:

Top Bottom