Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Daytona Beach Meet Movie

fuseaku

Reaction score
That was pretty awesome dude! The very last screen cracked me up! haha!!!

We gotta do this again next year for sure!

eltus

Reaction score
nice movie, I wish i would have made that trip.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
this has beome an annual deal its going to happen again lol

ive got a new toy i'll be bringing this year too lol

Last edited:

TacoSpeed08

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments folks!! Greatly apprciated! :top:

Had to actually redo a lot. Had some trouble with the Mac when I first wanted to render this. Glad it turned out smooth.

Next roll out, I'll try to have more vid with the stills.

BondXII

Reaction score
Hmmm... can't see the vid. i even checked my flash player and it's the latest version. :hmmmm2: tried it in fire fox and that dang internet explorer.

it was a good time. i'm ready for the next one.

TacoSpeed08

Reaction score
Hmmm... can't see the vid. i even checked my flash player and it's the latest version. :hmmmm2: tried it in fire fox and that dang internet explorer.

it was a good time. i'm ready for the next one.

Yea, I think the server I had it on was having a problem.
If you got a white box, I got it myself. It's working today, and will hopefully stay that way.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Nice vid! :top:
Like the Star Trek music in the beginning!

BondXII

Reaction score
Yea, I think the server I had it on was having a problem.
If you got a white box, I got it myself. It's working today, and will hopefully stay that way.

I'll have to check it again when I get home. I'm sure that there is something with the firewall at work that isn't letting me see it here. Hopefully it will work at the house.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
that was pretty good i wonder what next years Daytona Beach vid is going to look like ..... we might need to get that meet started soon so we can get the max number of people !

BondXII

Reaction score
FINALLY watched the video last night. Pretty sweet boss. I like that the video had all of us pretty well evened out and were in the credits. I feel so special. :laugh:

After most of us left to go home from the beach, you guys had some pretty sweet photos. Looks like calendar material to me. :top:

TacoSpeed08

Reaction score
FINALLY watched the video last night. Pretty sweet boss. I like that the video had all of us pretty well evened out and were in the credits. I feel so special. :laugh:

After most of us left to go home from the beach, you guys had some pretty sweet photos. Looks like calendar material to me. :top:

ha ha, thanks very much Buck! Everyone who participated deserved credit, only felt right. :top:

Top Bottom