Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Forgotten XR

Sykotic336

Reaction score
Well i havent really posted pix of mine so here are some that i took this morning they arent much it was just some quick shots so it looks crappy some haha hope you likey likey:top:

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
looking good.. now all ya need to do is get some center caps, and fill in where the exhaust used to come out.. :top:

HiTek21

Reaction score
those projectors look sick on your XR, I like how you kept the reflector chrome kind of pops out at you.

i_ski

Reaction score
Looks good but where'd you get the lift kit? :eviltongue:

J/k I'm just used to seeing ever X-runner lowered :laugh:

Sykotic336

Reaction score
Looks good but where'd you get the lift kit? :eviltongue:

J/k I'm just used to seeing ever X-runner lowered :laugh:
i actually have the ss drop haha its only like that cause my side is lower than the other side so it lifts the passenger side more :thumpdown: my sos was still lower than what i have now.

Yeah i didnt like the bug eye look anymore just thought i would keep it clean but making it look just like a regular bhlm.

Dont have enough money to fill in the exhaust cut and i like it without the center caps, gives it a better look imho.

Its spray painted black well actually gloss black but faded cause the sun. Planning on just getting a real paint job on it. Thinking about painting it white depending on my friends uncle and how much and crap lol.

kelson

Reaction score
kahala mall!

lol you can always trade me your headlights...lol

the shrouds/shields whatever you got around your projectors...imo is sick...esp seeing it in person

KETCHUP

Reaction score
love the lights brotha! looks like you have some traction bars on that SWB. Where is our tail pipe and ur center caps?

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
do you have a write up on how install the plates down there?

DrEaM MaKeR

Reaction score
imgp0121.jpg

I love this shot and really like the headlights
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/710/imgp0121.jpg

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
looking good.. now all ya need to do is get some center caps, and fill in where the exhaust used to come out.. :top:

Wow you freakin read my mind before i even saw you had wrote this... those are the only 2 things id change but other than that i love the lights and the front bumper painted... its lookin real nice man!:top:

XR-Ace

Reaction score
nice swb x-r diggin the headlights for sure.. time to do the full evo mod though. :biggrin:

Top Bottom