Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

THE official AZ thread......

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
Thought I'd fire up a thread for us az guys.......

Post anything pertaining to AZ, ie; meets, local news, B.S., whatever tickles the old fancy...

I'll start by sayin I hate speed cameras but love hooters so whos down for some food and beers one of theese nights ????? I-17 and bell worked good last time.... Or a new place on the west side "Tilted Kilt" , From what I hear it's an Irish version of Hooters....... Either way there will be 2 of my most favorite things,,, Beer and Cleavage :top::biggrin::top:

http://www.tiltedkilt.com/

Last edited:

XRunnerDevil07

The black rocket scientist mac guy
Reaction score
yup....i'm down too. :top: just give me a heads up for when so i can make sure i'm in town or not randomly in vegas, mexico, spring break is coming up very quickly.......:biggrin:

BlackCat

Reaction score
If it's after April, I'm good. The X isn't going long distance again until I get it ClearBra'd ... Otherwise, I might still go but it'll be in my Mazda.

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
So how does the end of March sound ????? To go with "Mustache March" (see off topic forum)

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
I'll know more on time and date in a few days... As a prelim. date I'm thinkin the weekend of the 28th of March..... Maybe an all day deal with a cruise and dinner/ beverages,,,, No mods unless someone out here has a driveway.....

BlackCat

Reaction score
Hmmm... dang it... I'm tied up all day today and tommorrow. :thumpdown:

xXLuckyiAMXx07

Reaction score
How long will you be in town ???? I'm off on Sunday, maybe we can do a quick meet somewhere....

i was going to be in town for the weekend, but now my dad flaked on me. So i think we might be going tonight or next weekend. i will let you guys know for sure, where we are staying i forget the name but i know the AZ stadium is like 15 min away.

Sub Zero

Reaction score
I can probably make the one at the end of march.:top:

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
Allright then we'll shoot for the last weekend in March at Tilted Kilt,,,, Right around 83rd ave and Bell Rd.... This will also serve as the end of "Mustache March" for those in AZ that have the stones to participate,,,, So far I'm dissapointed.......

KETCHUP

Reaction score
end of march may be good for me. I wanna bring the fam up this time though. the wifey is wanting to meet you all. don't know if we will bring the kids or not. So Kevin, you have a place for the Millers to stay? Ill try to get the AZ crew to come with us this time. Has anyone heard from Javi? Wonder how he is doing.

BlackCat

Reaction score
So Kevin, you have a place for the Millers to stay? Ill try to get the AZ crew to come with us this time.

Yep !... Just note that the futon you slept on last time is up for sale and may be gone by the the end of Mar. But I have a couple of sofas and a spare (twin) bed :top:

Ill try to get the AZ crew to come with us this time.

AZ crew or EP crew ?

Venomous_X

Reaction score
three cars, two cats, and a motorcycle, with Ketchup, mustard and a few pickles.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Top Bottom