Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The "Project"

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
This is something my stepdad has been working on for sometime. I've tried to help as much as I can, but with my crazy work schedules, I haven't been able to do as much as I would have liked. I did help him install all of the suspension, mount the motor, and mount the tranny, but that is about it. It has been an ongoing, and slow project, but it is getting close to being done finally. Right now, the cab is being done by a friend, and it's coming along. Everything is painted, we just need to get the front engine assembly, rest of the exhaust, the seats, and the wheels/tires. But anyway, I will periodically update this thread, as things are getting done, but for now, here is what I have...

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg

truck3.jpg

truck4.jpg

truck5.jpg

truck6.jpg

truck7.jpg

Pretty much everything but the frame, and body is completely custom. The interior is being completely custom made, the headers were a 3-month custom project by Hooker, the engine was built from the ground up, the suspension is custom, etc, etc. The rest of the exhaust will be completely custom made as well.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
hmm, ive wanted to buy one of those lol.....more and better pics :laugh:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Very nice, looks like the interior gonna be fiberglass am i right? I beleive thats a early 90's chevy?

I want a chevy but i want a mid 80's box style Chevy with a stroked small block

Last edited:

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Very nice, looks like the interior gonna be fiberglass am i right? I beleive thats a early 90's chevy?

I want a chevy but i want a mid 80's box style Chevy with a stroked small block

It's wood right now, but yes, will be fiberglassed. It's a late 80s model actually, 88 or 89, I can't remember.

hmm, ive wanted to buy one of those lol.....more and better pics :laugh:

Lol, iPhone, and I took them in the dark.

Something else I forgot to mention, the motor was put on a crank dyno when it was finished. Put out 601 HP and 631 ft-lbs.

Last edited:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
that looks so sick mike...:rockon: definitely keep us posted on the rest of this build...:biggrin: this thread should be made into a STICKY...

KETCHUP

Reaction score
looks like a fun project. will be a bad mo fo when yall are done with it.

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Looks good so far bro. Before me and the wifey got to gether, my project was my '83 chevy c-10 prostreet. So I how much fun build-up projects are. GL

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Wow! That stroker barely fit! Hooker did a great job getting the headers all in there!
Can't wait to see it completed! :top:

Top Bottom