Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The reason I dont have a SC in the XR.. haha

XPC_XR

Reaction score
This has been a project I have been working on for about a year. Its a 2004 Corolla LE with 54,000 on it.

A few of the mods:
-Andy's Auto Sport C-Style body kit
-Shaved doors + trunk
-Mazda black and SAAB silver (they both shine like no other)
-1Gen Altis LED tails (imported from overseas)
-Celica spoiler
-Pop-up liscense plate (it came like that on the car, im re working it or taking it out.. dunno yet)
-Viper 791XV alarm with tilt and glass break sensors, remote start, remote window control, gps, etc
-AEM CAI converted to SRI
-Ebay side mirrors (needed temp ones til I can import the auto folding ones)
-VIS CF hood + sparco hood pins
-Full interior swap with a 2006 Corolla S (black)
-Ugly Lexani rims
-2.5" Tein Drop
-Other smaller mods, etc

Oh and I hate the rims, they just came on the car. So dont hurt me, haha. :ahhhhh:The next mod is rims+ tires. Also, my Acura TSX projector retrofit is almost done. The retros will also be paint matched to the black. The current headlights are stock ones while my other ones are being worked on.

The car is still not done yet. I got alot to still do, Im cramming for TORC in 2 weeks tho. So we shall see.

ShowRolla-FreshPaint-Day001Medium.jpg

ShowRolla-FreshPaint-Day002Medium.jpg

ShowRolla-FreshPaint-Day003Medium.jpg

ShowRolla-FreshPaint-Day004Medium.jpg

ShowRolla-FreshPaint-Day005Medium.jpg

ShowRolla-FreshPaint-Day006Medium.jpg

ShowRolla-FreshPaint-Day007Medium.jpg

ShowRolla-FreshPaint-Day008Medium.jpg

ShowRolla-FreshPaint-Day009Medium.jpg

ShowRolla-FreshPaint-Day010Medium.jpg

ShowRolla-FreshPaint-Day011Medium.jpg

And heres a shot to show how low it is.
ShowRolla-FreshPaint004Medium.jpg

Last edited:

PLCX

Reaction score
cool but i dont like the rims

XPC_XR

Reaction score
cool but i dont like the rims

Haha like I said above neither do I. They came on it when I got it so Im stuck with them til I can order my new ones. :thumpdown::banghead:

blazinx

Reaction score
looks good but i agre the rims gotta go i would say some kind of raceing spoked rim ?

lucke

Reaction score
i don't get it... i just don't quite get the point of putting all that money into a sub $15k car that isn't specifically a track car...:dontknow:

but if you like it...

CorollaJ2005

Reaction score
Yes yes XPC, we've all seen your car over on 9thGen! Haha jk dude, I love the ride. I'm trying to hurry up and get mine fixed. I'm trying to get those TRD coil-overs I got installed. The rears are kinda confusing, and who ever wrote the instructions at Toyota should be shot lol.

XPC_XR

Reaction score
i don't get it... i just don't quite get the point of putting all that money into a sub $15k car that isn't specifically a track car...:dontknow:

but if you like it...

Basically I wanted to go with something different. I always have friends with MR2s and Spyders, etc.

I was going that direction with my old 03. It was supercharged, I upgraged suspension, wheels, tires, etc. But then I said screw it, sold it to my bro, and bought the XR.

Then one of my friend bought a new car and needed to sell this. I picked it up for 5k with a clean title and all. So I figured why not make it a show car, building it for speed would have cost alot more with the 1ZZ and auto. Plus this car gets much better gas milage than the XR and is cheaper for my insurance (I pay over 2k a year...), so Im insured primarily on the corolla.

Yes yes XPC, we've all seen your car over on 9thGen! Haha jk dude, I love the ride. I'm trying to hurry up and get mine fixed. I'm trying to get those TRD coil-overs I got installed. The rears are kinda confusing, and who ever wrote the instructions at Toyota should be shot lol.

HAha yeah thanks. I figured I showed the 9thgenners, may as well show it here even tho its not an XR. I just like this forum too so I had to share. Oh and nice on the TRDs, I may use my tax rebate on the KSport coilovers.

05runner

Reaction score
thats a pretty sharp corolla. Get some tuner wheels and your set.:top:

rich017

Reaction score
I like it and think it looks pretty good. Just get ya some new rims and it will be awesome

hrspwr236

Reaction score
looks preety nice and agree with you, those rims have to go

2006nightrider

Reaction score
My long lost little brother.....nice ride! Wheels could be different but still one of the nicest corollas I've seen!:top:

Deviant

Reaction score
I gotta say that's one of the nicer corolla's I've seen! I'm not a fan of two tone but you did it good! I like the wing too. Kinda looks like an evo from an angle... :biggrin: Just gotta get new rims though, lol

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
thats nice. It is different but looks like you missing something. An intercooler for the front....hehe. Uh did anyone say ditch the rims yet:dontknow:??? I would agree with GSX I think those rims would look good. I would say go with a machined black wheel like the axis shines (we know what those look like), or even a black chrome wheel like the concept one wheel -vision
VISION%20P1blackchrome%20%20copy.gif

jmony55

Reaction score
nice ride man. ima be at TORC too. look out for the RR X.

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score

but if you like it...

to each their own... I like it alot actually. it's done tastefully, and isn't rice. wich is differant than the norm....

i guess the viper truck guys or the lightning guys can say the same thing about the xrunner.
it's like those ferrari guys talkin smack to the ol' challenger/camaro dudes and havin their ass handed to em on the drag strip;.)
money is of no object when put towards somethin you love...

nice ride to the O.P. :rock:

especially the back plate...:top:

Top Bottom