Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The romance seems to have gone away.

Fish_On

Reaction score
It really doesn't beg for attention that bad unless you have some obnoxious sticker. If you want to drive a depressed bankers car that handles well go get a g37s and no one will look twice at you, you can be refined, and be quick

X_Less

Reaction score
It really doesn't beg for attention that bad unless you have some obnoxious sticker. If you want to drive a depressed bankers car that handles well go get a g37s and no one will look twice at you, you can be refined, and be quick

Mine is Radiant Red... Nothing screams more for attention than a bright red truck with a body kit.

A 6 Speed G37s would be fantastic and definitely more suitable for me, It's the silent over achiever that I'd prefer.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Mine is Radiant Red... Nothing screams more for attention than a bright red truck with a body kit.

A 6 Speed G37s would be fantastic and definitely more suitable for me, It's the silent over achiever that I'd prefer.

Sounds like it's time to go to the infinity dealer, G37 is s great car, my boss has one and it's nice, just need to get what makes you happy!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Trade the damn thing in already.

X_Less

Reaction score
I still owe about $6K on it or I would have a few months ago...

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I am sure you will get more than 6k for trade in or private retail! What's really stopping you, deep down you really love the X!

justin13703

Reaction score
I still owe about $6K on it or I would have a few months ago...

So what? You'll get a hell of a lot more than that for a trade, and while you'll have to subtract the 6k you owe, by the time you pay it off you've paid that 6k in payments anyway AND the value of your truck has dropped.

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
Lol... Wtf kinda title is this Alan?! You're being the girl in the relationship

You should know better than to compare ex's to your current ride. They're your ex for a reason. If the "romance has died" then maybe you should try spicing things up. Getting new leather, a different kind of rubber, maybe a full service lube job.. Or maybe you just need to get blown! It sounds like you're here to tell of a sad love story though and not actually look for advice. Your preference is to put your junk in the trunk, so get a car! :top:

X_Less

Reaction score
Lol... Wtf kinda title is this Alan?! You're being the girl in the relationship

You should know better than to compare ex's to your current ride. They're your ex for a reason. If the "romance has died" then maybe you should try spicing things up. Getting new leather, a different kind of rubber, maybe a full service lube job.. Or maybe you just need to get blown! It sounds like you're here to tell of a sad love story though and not actually look for advice. Your preference is to put your junk in the trunk, so get a car! :top:

Lol, You've always had a way with words that make it completely understandable to me. :biggrin:

I am due for tires soon, Perhaps i'll browse craigslist and see what wheel/tire set ups are available...

I don't want to cut it short because these things hold value phenominally well, It'll devalue but not by much and I'm still uncertain if I want to take on payments again instead of buying a an E39 M5 or E46 M3 out right. But I guess for as long as I have it, I'll make the best of my situation.

Ordered speaker spacers for the front doors (so I can replace the blown speaker) this morning... It's $14 on Amazon and $25-$35 at tacotunes.

Top Bottom