Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The two best things in life....

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
Last edited:

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
.....or another 6" lift on them shoes

To OP, nice photo. Interesting earring.

Hmmm.. I have some of those... But that means that either he'd have to wear them, or be the one on the truck... HAAAA!!!

To the OP though... Looks like you got a keeper :top:

Murderface

Reaction score
You cant fall in love with a stripper.

It was a figure of speech, not literally. Well maybe with how she looked that's about it.

U shoulda said that u will never date a stripper, I know I won't. Coulda but couldn't bring myself to "hit it"

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
It was a figure of speech, not literally. Well maybe with how she looked that's about it.

U shoulda said that u will never date a stripper, I know I won't. Coulda but couldn't bring myself to "hit it"

So was mine buddy.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the commnets fellas, and to note it was all her idea to take the pics and post em! Definately a keeper!!!:biggrin:

X2 on the backside pics although I prefer white pants so I could see the curves and outlines better!
I like the bent over pics the best, looks like she could get them To pop out of the top of a turtleneck:top:
Well I would love to share more but, seeing as she is gonna be my future wife I have to be somewhat respectful.... somethings I just can't share lol

Nice pics though. I would never let a GF lay on my truck. If my truck was a real woman though, I would totally allow girl on girl action...just sayin'.
I live in Canada bro my tonneau gets wayyy more weight on it in the winter with all the snow, so to have my gf on it was no worries, just had to pick her up to make sure no scratches and all is good!

they grow em good in canada.... :top:
You know it bud, when the girls come out of their igloos and take off there parkas they have nice frames under there!!:canada:

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
again i ask this question in every one of these hot girl truck combo photo ops is when are you all going to write the how to on this?!

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
again i ask this question in every one of these hot girl truck combo photo ops is when are you all going to write the how to on this?!

Lmao...... Didn't you ask Torspd the same thing?
Your F/I now, that should be a panty dropper in itself :top: :laugh:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
think this shot really shows off ur paint well!! :smile:

DSCN2645.jpg

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
At least this didn't turn out like "integra girl":laugh:

Yep...nice pair you have there.:laugh:

Top Bottom