Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Wait Is Almost Over!!

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
THIS IS WITH VERY RELIABLE INFORMATION.While at K.P. TOYOTA PARTS picking up some parts for the xr my reliable inside source informed me and when he says this is no b.s. he means it! within about 3 months TRD IS GOING TO BE RELEASING THE LONG AWAITED SUPERCHARGER FOR 3 DIFFERENT MODELS.MY JAW BOUNCED OFF THE COUNTER AND SAID B.S. & HE TOLD ME NO B.S!! NOW WHAT THREE ENGINE SIZES DO WE HAVE THAT ARE NEW?? Tundra V-8, fj,xr,tacoma all use the 4.0,what other model?those of you considering voiding your engine warranties to go URD wait !I"m calling trd monday and get the straight gouge from bob gardner just to be sure.:top:

Spyder327

Reaction score
THIS IS WITH VERY RELIABLE INFORMATION.While at K.P. TOYOTA PARTS picking up some parts for the xr my reliable inside source informed me and when he says this is no b.s. he means it! within about 3 months TRD IS GOING TO BE RELEASING THE LONG AWAITED SUPERCHARGER FOR 3 DIFFERENT MODELS.MY JAW BOUNCED OFF THE COUNTER AND SAID B.S. & HE TOLD ME NO B.S!! NOW WHAT THREE ENGINE SIZES DO WE HAVE THAT ARE NEW?? Tundra V-8, fj,xr,tacoma all use the 4.0,what other model?those of you considering voiding your engine warranties to go URD wait !I"m calling trd monday and get the straight gouge from bob gardner just to be sure.:top:

I'll still believe it when i see it :smile:

07XR808

Reaction score

3 months huh? ill save this and we'll see in june:laugh:

shook

Reaction score
June huh ? perfect ! if this is true i know what im gonna get myself for my birthday :laugh:

XrunDan

Reaction score
i would buy one, thats if i had an extra $5000.00 sitting around

RossK35

Reaction score
:rock::top:
IMG_2558.jpg

XRobber

Reaction score
Tuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooo

DOGO X

Reaction score
Will see how much will they be asking for! :driver:

SUODRAXAH

Reaction score
any idea on how much power its gonna deliver? :dontknow:

SUODRAXAH

Reaction score
i talked to a parts guy when i was picking up my truck, he said it will be out by september

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
IF I RECALL THE FIGURE WAS IN THE 90'S HP RANGE ? POSSIBLY 98?:dontknow: FOR SURE

Top Bottom