Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

this guy is insane

xrspeedway

Reaction score
came across this on facebook. skills or just stupidity
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZIp4ftTshk[/ame]

easts1d3

Reaction score
The guy in the passenger seat is stupid for driving with that jackass

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Idiocy... no regard for others around him. :thumbdown:

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
these guys are from Republic of Georgia, my friend is from there. He showed me this vid. Shit like that is a norm over there.

cwatt

Reaction score
That guy found lines and holes like a boss. I have to agree w. the disregard to others' safety though.

Side note - body roll much?

Side, side note - anyone else impressed by 25+yr old BMWs? '86 325e represent lol.

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
dumbass that car drive! i rather have someone dumb with respect over this guy though! its callled a "TRACK" ASSHOLEEE

X_Less

Reaction score
That guy found lines and holes like a boss. I have to agree w. the disregard to others' safety though.

Side, side note - anyone else impressed by 25+yr old BMWs? '86 325e represent lol.

The guy is very skilled but uses his skills very immaturely. So I agree that he's quite "stupid".

Thats a E34 (90-93 BMW M5)... I had a E34 540I before the X-Runner and miss that car :(

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
dumbass that car drive! i rather have someone dumb with respect over this guy though! its callled a "TRACK" ASSHOLEEE

They don't have any tracks there, so they hoon the streets. Its very common in easter europe and former parts of USSR.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I'd like to be the guy he hits so I could sue his ass off. Guys got skills but like said by others he's a knob and should have his face smashed. Lol

Workman3886

Reaction score
He can drive but that's just insanity. Being on a track to show your skills is one thing, being on a public road filled with innocent people is another. It's only a matter of time before you read about him killing someone or himself.

JFrame

Reaction score
For Sale: BMW M5, adult owned, garage kept, 150,000km mostly freeway.

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Explains why there is alot of crash complication videos overseas.........

Top Bottom