Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This just in from the TRACK!!!

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Thats crazy you and Aron both had your best times the first time. Thanks for coming btw, I had fun. Gonna do a video tomorrow and add the clip of you guys and your "extra cabs":laugh:

Haha, cool... the video of Jaeger's Revenge!!!

My truck is now (hopefully) a few feet in the air with no transmission. I now have my super-stealthy 09 Corolla S.

Oh yeah... I got pulled over last night because I forgot to remove my numbers. I was doing 70 in a 65... cop knew a 55 construction zone was coming up and pulled me over as soon as I hit the construction zone. He asks the typical questions...

I already had license and insurance card in hand, windows down, stereo volume down...

"Do you know why I pulled you over?" - Actually, no I don't. (I was 5 over then slowed down when I realized the speed limit dropped.)
"Do you know how fast you were going?" - Yes, between 65 and 70
"Actually you were doing 70. Did you realize that you are in a 55 construction zone?" - I just did, that's why I slowed to 60
"So where you headed?" - North Scottsdale
"Is this your car?" - Yes sir, it is.
"Do you have your registration?" - Umm, no. I took my glovebox out and it's in there.
"Where's your passenger seat?" - Oh, uhh.... I just went to the race track earlier
"I also notice you're not wearing your seatbelt" - Yeah, I actually just took it off because my phone fell and I couldn't reach it
"Have you had anything to drink tonight?" - No sir, none at all (I really wanted to say not yet :laugh:)

Bastard knew he didn't really have a reason to pull me over, so he gave me a written warning. You guys were so right about those numbers on the window. Red vehicle w/body kit + loud exhaust + track numbers = cop magnet.

What made it worse, is that as he's talking to me, a RX-7 was haulin' ass right past us, weaving through traffic and everything. Anyway... it only cost me a few minutes of my time and no money, so I'm over it. Lesson Learned.

Jaegermeister

The "Tony Hawk" Guy
Reaction score
Haha, cool... the video of Jaeger's Revenge!!!

My truck is now (hopefully) a few feet in the air with no transmission. I now have my super-stealthy 09 Corolla S.

Oh yeah... I got pulled over last night because I forgot to remove my numbers. I was doing 70 in a 65... cop knew a 55 construction zone was coming up and pulled me over as soon as I hit the construction zone. He asks the typical questions...

I already had license and insurance card in hand, windows down, stereo volume down...

"Do you know why I pulled you over?" - Actually, no I don't. (I was 5 over then slowed down when I realized the speed limit dropped.)
"Do you know how fast you were going?" - Yes, between 65 and 70
"Actually you were doing 70. Did you realize that you are in a 55 construction zone?" - I just did, that's why I slowed to 60
"So where you headed?" - North Scottsdale
"Is this your car?" - Yes sir, it is.
"Do you have your registration?" - Umm, no. I took my glovebox out and it's in there.
"Where's your passenger seat?" - Oh, uhh.... I just went to the race track earlier
"I also notice you're not wearing your seatbelt" - Yeah, I actually just took it off because my phone fell and I couldn't reach it
"Have you had anything to drink tonight?" - No sir, none at all (I really wanted to say not yet :laugh:)

Bastard knew he didn't really have a reason to pull me over, so he gave me a written warning. You guys were so right about those numbers on the window. Red vehicle w/body kit + loud exhaust + track numbers = cop magnet.

What made it worse, is that as he's talking to me, a RX-7 was haulin' ass right past us, weaving through traffic and everything. Anyway... it only cost me a few minutes of my time and no money, so I'm over it. Lesson Learned.

Yeah i thought of that when i was on the freeway heading home, thought to myself i said "Self, i should have taken off those numbers" oh well, just took it easy on the way back.

trd_sport

Reaction score
That 4wd launch and tune really help you out! Great times. I cant seem to get my 60'ft under 2.2:thumpdown:

Jaegermeister

The "Tony Hawk" Guy
Reaction score
60' 1.967

1/8 8.645 @ 80.05 mph

1/4 13.51 @ 100.15 mph

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Video will be done by either this afternoon...but most likely Sunday:top: Only got the second run on video though
Oh yea and sweet runs dude, glad i was there to witness it:rock:

Super Werty

Reaction score
Dude! Right when I got home I saw my numbers on the windows...and I sighed in relief!:laugh:

I forgot to remember everyone before we headed out

Top Bottom