Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This little thing moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
ohhh..Yea you got me there..Sorry i forgot you just know everything and no one else knows anything..it sure is funny how many true dickbags are on this site once you dont have a truck anymore.
I guess your just pissed I spent 600bucks and probably able to trap high speeds then you and you spent thousands and thousands. Grow up

I don't know what you expect dude.... you started a thread that basically insulted the xrunner.... " I don't know how you drive these trucks" thread....
not to mention, all you ever did when you DID own your x, is brag about how much you DIDN'T drive it.... noone likes a pompous, condescending @hole. :thumpdown:
looks like you need to follow your own advice and grow up.....
and like a few others said..... go join a mustang forum and sling the bs you've been dishin out to them....

05Xrunner

Reaction score
wow..you are soo lame how you keep bringing up an old ass thread..I just love the theme of this site was supposed to be friendly and welcome..But seems as soon as I sold the truck and bought the mustang alot of you just started acting like a dick to me..So I will act right back..I love your soo original insults to like the poo stang..sooo hurtful. Sorry everyone gets so butthurt around here when someone sells their truck and buys something you dont like..get over it..not your money

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
I sold my truck over 3 years ago numbnut.... noone ever treated me any differently after I sold it.... have you ever thought that it might be YOU who changed??? seriously.....
and ya, I did bring up that thread.... again.... because it wasn't all that long ago....
and like i said, all you did was brag about how much you didn't drive your truck.... and when you did, you wold bitch about it.... NO ONE was surprised you sold your truck.... we all saw it coming....
and yes, we know, it's your money.... as you like to point out so often.....
I'd take the time to go search threads again, like i did last time, to prove you wrong.... but honestly, it's not worth the time.... you're too hard headed to admit when you're wrong, or when you are the one being a jerk..... cuz it sure shut you up pretty quick last time i did it......
so, like we all knew you were gonna sell the truck, we all NOW know that you won't be here much longer..... whether by your own choice, or by the decision of the mods no longer putting up with your instant attitude you get when someone says something that you don't agree with....

all you had to say when the guy made the comment about the 2011 mustang is " ya ya ya" .... but no, you become instant @hole.... again......

Venomous_X

Reaction score
So let me get this straight, a guy gives you a ****ing opinion (that i didn't see as an insult) and you tell him piss off AND call him an asshole? What the hell man? What horse did you ride in on and when do you plan on pulling the hoof out of your ****ing cornhole? I've always seen remarks that are somewhat snide, or condescending in reference from you. You're just one of those grumpy ass guys that never has anything nice to say unless it's got something to do with you. The forum is supposed to be friendly in nature in general as well as be nice or be gone attitude, but how can you expect to receive that treatment in which you've never given it. I don't dislike you, but your attitude is just one of those that doesn't sit well with alot of people.

Why not sit back a second, and revel in some good ole woosah moments that you may have had in life once upon a time and relax and take a damned chillpill. Nobody likes one of those guys that just complains about everything when they have nothing really to complain about. You do some awesome photography and you had a nice X-runner but even when others would mention something about photography you'd just piss on their parade and ridicule them in a manner that made them look shit on.

Seriously, can't we all just get along? If your answer is No, then why are you still here?

Spyder327

Reaction score
So.....

After deleting many many posts, i feel it's necessary to close this, but leave a few good points up about this:

I don't know what you expect dude.... you started a thread that basically insulted the xrunner.... " I don't know how you drive these trucks" thread....
not to mention, all you ever did when you DID own your x, is brag about how much you DIDN'T drive it....

05Xrunner - To be completely honest (and i'm trying to do so in a constructive way, regardless of whether or not you want to hear it), clint's not the only one who feels this way above. I've had plenty of people contact me about your overall attitude and remarks. When remarks/threads,etc. like that happen, it's gonna create some animosity, and you need to be able to deal with that if that's the overall attitude you bring to the forum.

I just love the theme of this site was supposed to be friendly and welcome..But seems as soon as I sold the truck and bought the mustang alot of you just started acting like a dick to me

Again, attempting this in a constructive way, but you're wrong here. Plenty of people have moved on from X-runner's without anyone's opinion of them changing. The people that are on you about your attitude are probably happier seeing you without the truck. The same people unhappy with you in this thread (among others) were this same level of unhappy when you had the truck.

I've always seen remarks that are somewhat snide, or condescending in reference from you. You're just one of those grumpy ass guys that never has anything nice to say unless it's got something to do with you. The forum is supposed to be friendly in nature in general as well as be nice or be gone attitude, but how can you expect to receive that treatment in which you've never given it. I don't dislike you, but your attitude is just one of those that doesn't sit well with alot of people.

Why not sit back a second, and revel in some good ole woosah moments that you may have had in life once upon a time and relax and take a damned chillpill. Nobody likes one of those guys that just complains about everything when they have nothing really to complain about. You do some awesome photography and you had a nice X-runner but even when others would mention something about photography you'd just piss on their parade and ridicule them in a manner that made them look shit on.

Seriously, can't we all just get along? If your answer is No, then why are you still here?

I really couldn't agree with this more, and it sums things up well.

Bottom line - Your on an x-runner forum while you own a stang, contributing information only about your stang in combination with what seems like only a negative attitude. - that being said, how is it you expect not to get some shit for stuff? Either you need to be able to brush it off and just deal with the fact that shit happens and you can't expect to have every person in the world like you, or you should be somewhere where people consider the stuff you're posting/contributing as more valuable and may get along better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom