Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This problem is driving me crazy! Help/ideas/suggestions needed!

LAzevedo

Reaction score
So I think I figured this out. I replaced all OEM coil packs out of curiosity (Bought 6 ACCEL Super Coils). The truck was still running like shiet.. So I moved on to other idears. After looking over and replacing certain fuel and ignition related parts, I started getting misfire codes. On a hunch, I again replaced all 6 coil packs (6 new OEM) and the truck has been running pretty damn well for the last couple of weeks. Turns out that 3 of the 6 ACCEL coils were bad or went bad with the quickness. Sent all 6 back to Summit Racing and used the credit to buy a front and rear sway bar. Hopefully the truck will keep running well... Fingers crossed. Thanks for all the help and suggestions!

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
So I think I figured this out. I replaced all OEM coil packs out of curiosity (Bought 6 ACCEL Super Coils). The truck was still running like shiet.. So I moved on to other idears. After looking over and replacing certain fuel and ignition related parts, I started getting misfire codes. On a hunch, I again replaced all 6 coil packs (6 new OEM) and the truck has been running pretty damn well for the last couple of weeks. Turns out that 3 of the 6 ACCEL coils were bad or went bad with the quickness. Sent all 6 back to Summit Racing and used the credit to buy a front and rear sway bar. Hopefully the truck will keep running well... Fingers crossed. Thanks for all the help and suggestions!

Sway bars from summit?? Happen to have link to them?

Top Bottom