Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This Sucks!!

manikgy

Reaction score
I jus ordered my SOS drop kit and now i just found out that i'm going to C-17 loadmaster school in 2 weeks!! I wont be back till end of may. i guess i'm jus gonna have to wait till i get back to see my truck finally dropped.

morcheez

Reaction score
you should get it within the next week then u have a week to install ...dont see any problems :biggrin:

manikgy

Reaction score
you should get it within the next week then u have a week to install ...dont see any problems :biggrin:

true that. but then i'll jus get teased by driving it around for a bit then having to leave it for 6 months! but it's all good, i'll just be more happy when i get back!:rock:

jolybro

Reaction score
manikgy, first lesson how many XR's can u fit in a C-17 Globemaster? I say 10. A rough guess. I'm a 14yr Army vetran, I have spent more time than I care to recall in them. If I recall correctly the cargo bay was about 18ft. by 85ft. So how is my memory?

manikgy

Reaction score
not too sure what the specs on the c-17 are until i get back from tech school. but i think it can hold 2 stryker combat vehicles. and 1 abrams tank. ask me again in april after i come back. haha. i should know by then!:laugh:

Top Bottom