Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thunder Hockey

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Ok so I thought id bring it up and see who and when a good time to meet up in wichita for a hockey game would be! Let me know guys!

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
They have home games a lot of fridays or saturdays! So would just need find out who all wanting to go, and then from there when would work best for everyone! I'm good for bout anytime! We could meet up in wichita early On a Saturday all go out eat maybe find something to go do in the afternoon then hockey in the evening!

I've got the schedule pick a month and I'll list the dates! Or we can all go to more than one!

05bluerunner

Reaction score
I was just looking at the schedule and was thinking either Nov. 27th or Dec. 3rd. We are free both of those days. Let me know if you guys are free.
Season runs into March, or April if they get into the playoffs.

Trick61

Reaction score
Let me know i can pretty make anything work. Also it in about a week it will be time for me to leave KC again! :laugh::laugh:

05bluerunner

Reaction score
I'm placing my vote for the 27th of this month. Anything after that will get into rifle season for deer, can go after the 12th of december also.

MaGicBaLooT8o8

Reaction score
I can't make it to the 27th game. Anthything after thankgiving holiday, I can go to

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Thanksgiving weekend I'll prob be out in dodgecity! December 3 they play at home and again dec 10, 11, 17 those are the weekend games! Games start at 7:05!

And dam u patrick always leavin town I leave town like twice a yr!

05bluerunner

Reaction score
I think that my wife and I are going any which way on the 27th to meet some other friends there. I will be free to go to another game after the 11th of Dec.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Alright I still haven't made it to any hockey games! Weather is said to go to crap again tomorrow, but anyone willing to go to a game maybe next weekend, or weekend after? I'll have to check the dates when I get home! Just let me know if anyone intersted! And should we go for a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday game? Season just about over!

Imprezz

Reaction score
How's it going ? Long time no see hehe. Decided to check on what everybody is up to nowadays.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Dam son, didn't know if u were still around!!! U need hit me up some time!

Well went to hockey game last night! Wichita actually won 5-2!!! They play Tulsa on the 25th last weekend of it! Anyone in?

Imprezz

Reaction score
Yeah I plan to be around a little more now. Still got my truck just wanted to start modding it a bit. I got around $1,100 to spend but want mostly performance and stuff that I can install myself or with a little help. As for the hockey game, I could see if I'm free that day but just let me know what you plan to do before time. Any ideas for mods ? =)

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
I've got intake, headers, and exhaust! It would all make a difference! Maybe we can see if anyone else wants to go to Wichita that weekend!

Imprezz

Reaction score
Well I got exhaust already so maybe headers and intake wouldn't be too bad and i could probably get a short shifter too dunno if it's worth it.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Talk to coupe bout short shifter! I can let u feel my b&m but don't know if u be able to find one! I've seen some intakes up for sale lately!!!

Imprezz

Reaction score
Well I wanna try to get everything new, don't really trust used auto parts lol

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Well with intake could always change filter! But I know wat ya mean! We need to get a meet going!! There is more of us now!

Imprezz

Reaction score
Haven't seen many other x-runners around. I have seen a red one that was for sale at Eddy's toyota and also a red one with black rims but never talked to them. My dad said his friend's son has a SWB but I have never met the kid and I'm not good at meeting new people lol...

Top Bottom