Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Time for another....... SoFla Xr's

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Theres goin to be another car hangout. Lets see if we can roll deep again.

Markham park*
December 8th
10am-4pm

Last edited:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
.....wants a car meet...... But won't leave neighborhood......

Haha, hope you guys get a dec turnout! The Canucks have been slacking n we got the sky puking white.... :thumbdown:

Rez146

Reaction score
i am down but wont be able to make it till around 12

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
Hmmm.....If I get the truck out and about and it doesn't pop another P2121 I'll try to make it!!

Dave

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Bump it up..

Whoever can plz post it on IG n facebook some of the other members don't get on here as much.

Last edited:

xrgilly

Reaction score
.....wants a car meet...... But won't leave neighborhood......

Haha, hope you guys get a dec turnout! The Canucks have been slacking n we got the sky puking white.... :thumbdown:

maybe in the spring bro!

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Well guys the main host of this meet cancelled and is rescheduling for January. If u all want we can still go on with it or just forget about it all together.

lamia2super

Reaction score
Well guys the main host of this meet cancelled and is rescheduling for January. If u all want we can still go on with it or just forget about it all together.

isn't their another meet going on this weekend? Nurotag? i think its on the 7th. "paul walker memorial car meet" in hollywood, fl the 6th, street racing made safe event at moroso the 8th 11-5pm, i think LosThursday event is going on this week at weston(gets really packed with kids).

Top Bottom