Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Time for some new Rims! Photoshop Please

05xrunnerx

Reaction score

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
Those are sweet. I been looking at the the chromium black xxr530 but was wondering how it would look on swb. So post up a pic once they are on!

i'll post up some pics as soon as i get them mounted but i can tell you they look amazing on a swb! i was holding them up over my ugly POS chrome rims and the colours go great together! also held them over my moms matrix.....gotta say they would look just as good on her car :laugh:

kcidmil

Reaction score
If you have a discount tire near you I would go in, when I bought my konigs there was several off sets available that aren't listed. Besides discount tire has the wrong stock offset listed for our trucks

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
If you have a discount tire near you I would go in, when I bought my konigs there was several off sets available that aren't listed. Besides discount tire has the wrong stock offset listed for our trucks

ya gotta look at the offset carefully when buying rims. i did the math before i purchased mine. they will poke out 6mm further than the stock rims

what do you guys think about these lugs? or something similar?

http://www.nlmotoring.com/Muteki-SR48-Lug-Nuts-Open-End-Blue-12x1-5-p/mut-32906u.htm

Last edited:

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
ordered my blue muteki sr48 lugs! i just couldn't resist! i'll hopefully have the new rims and lugs on by the end of next week. i think these lugs are going to look awesome with the rims on swb!!

Top Bottom