Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tint Remover

BLUE X

Reaction score
How Can I Remove My Tints From My Front Windows Without Scratching The Window, I Got Stoped By A Chp And I Got To Take It Off.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I went to the auto parts store and bought this stuff in a spray bottle thats for removing tint. Striped the old tint off and then sprayed that stuff on the glue that was left behind and scraped it with a razor blade. After a few passes with the razor blade its all gone. :top:

rich017

Reaction score
yeah, I remember seeing tint remover when I went there a couple days ago.:top:

GABERMAN707

Reaction score
when i got my front windows tinted i asked how much it would cost to take it off just in case i needed to. he said $30. to me thats reasonable. and they'll do a good job too.

Coupe

Reaction score
I just removed window tint that had been on the car for a decade. Used straight ammonia and covered the windows with plastic bags to hold the fumes in. Give it a day and it will come off pretty easy.

morcheez

Reaction score
i pulled the tint off my sonoma by just peeling up the edge and it all came off in one piece...then i just used some windex and a razor blade...took a little while but it worked

Top Bottom