Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tint

Aj Khaos

Reaction score
tint was the first thing i had done when i got my x

Taco08

Reaction score
10%.... welll It had some okay tint when i bought it so i drove for about 3weeks...but i got tired of not being able to pick my nose:biggrin: lol jk

RMCO

Reaction score
I drove my X from the dealer lot straight to the place me and my friends get our tint done. Made an appointment and had my windows tinted by day two, haha. Not sure on the exact % but I believe I'm 15% all the way around.

dbredleader

Reaction score
Mine is 20%... illegal in my area. I live in a very small town, and I know almost all the police. if I get fined, I'll just pay it. Had my X for 3 weeks when tint was installed. Love it

RedX

Reaction score
I rocked 5% all around for about 2 yrs. Got pulled over to many times. Never got a ticket though. But Im back to 20% front 15% back. Love to hide...:top:

Taco08

Reaction score
LOL yea the police dont mess with you unless you are driving like a DBAG or if the COP is just a ASS!!!

butters607

Reaction score
yea im gonna go 5% rear windows 25 25 side windows so when they pull me over for no reason i can give them piece of mind! thats legal limits here

x20Runner05

Reaction score
I got 20% front, bout to get 5%, 35% on my windshield once i get my eye exemption forms.

This pic with 20% front, stock rear tint in the sunlight
011.jpg

This pic with 20% front, stock rear tint in day under my carport
get-attachment.aspx9.jpg

Last edited:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
you know i think i should go for that i know i could get a prescription for it
You can sometimes get the forms from your eye doctor or your state police website. My state requires full FBI fingerprints, rap sheet and background check also besides the prescription. Has to then be processed. I think all my paperwork was $50 and was told it can take a few months to get the response back

Top Bottom