Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tire shine

yayxrunner707

Reaction score
i use to use black magic tire chine and thing worked magic. they looked super good.

GrundleBear

Reaction score
i use the megurias nxt "insane" tire shine spray. that stuff is unbelivable

46&2_X

Reaction score
the meguiars hot shine high gloss gel or meguiriars gold class endurance high gloss gel. I'm currently using the Gold Class Endurance, just make sure tires are clean and dry before applying and don't apply too much or you will be cleaning it off your fenders and the side of your car.

I agree!

I find it's best to clean your wheels with some Comet first to remove all the dirt and get some fresh rubber for it to soak into.

Then really lay it on, and let it soak for at least and hour. Clean up the excess. Then in a day or two reapply it. I found that after the 3rd application it kept looking great for up to two weeks, rain or shine.

It looked even better when you washed it and added more.

But that's just my opinion.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Use to use this when had stock wheels, it was the best stuff i ever used.

rodi_1997_51039071

Now that i have a polished lip wheel i don't want to have all the overspray on them so is switched to this.... works pretty good and doesn't gunk up on the tires over time. :top:

that is the stuff that i use and i am pretty happy with it but i might try the gel next time

Top Bottom