Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tires?

Xtacy

Reaction score
Where do most of you guys get your tires from? I just got a flat tire that's unrepairable so I only need one. Seems like everywhere I checked are over $200.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Discount tire but Tire Rack usually has good deals.

kayo808

Reaction score
Can check out Auto Customs in kalihi. Or also Chance Customs by ward area, junkshop pros across of hcc, js4kixs in kalihi

05xrunnerx

Reaction score
I got two firestone fire hawks on the front of mine. I got them from firestone I think they were like 150+ tax each

xrgilly

Reaction score
One thing ive noticed with places u order tires online from is u will get tires that might have been made a few years ago..

Xtacy

Reaction score
I got two firestone fire hawks on the front of mine. I got them from firestone I think they were like 150+ tax each
tried firestone but the only one they had for our tires were $330 each.

also looked at tire rack and the tires were cheap but shipping to Hawaii was pretty ridiculous

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Try Craigslist I have found some really great used tires with lots of life for crazy great deals

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Yeah. Everyone who doesn't live in Hawaii will say Discount Tire, but obviously that's not gonna work for you....I know! Haha! Try going to either Costco or Sams Club if you have a membership. I always went to Costco Iwilei and didn't have an issue.

triumphx

Reaction score
If only I didn't live in hawaii this would be perfect, however the website is quoting me $344 to ship it here

Sorry, for some reason my ipad doesnt show your location. That sucks, usually i receive my tires from them in less than 24 hrs for free shipping for anyone else looking

III

Reaction score
i was hoping for a good answer here as well.... tires aint cheap... especially here

asianized

Reaction score
Where do most of you guys get your tires from? I just got a flat tire that's unrepairable so I only need one. Seems like everywhere I checked are over $200.

There's this one place in wahiawa called wahiawa tire, it's right behind koas pancake house. There pretty reasonable on tires also

banohi72

Reaction score
Believe it or not Sears have a good deal on tires but you have to buy it online then pick it up in the store to avoid shipping. If they don't have it stock they will order it. When I was shopping for tires for my Vw Golf I think I almost called every tire shop here in Oahu and Sears have the best deal.

Xtacy

Reaction score
Thanks. Gonna try sears and that wahiawa place. Cheapest I found was discount tire by the airport with all the micros was $196 tax included

Top Bottom